Sleepover with my cousins part 2

Poseidon's pov 

I set up the room and saw Percy with his head phones in listing to music and playing some thing on his phone. Perfect now he will not disturb me while I am getting his sleep over stuff ready. I creep a way and decided to make little gift bags. I grab bags with turtles on and put in blue cookies skittles and some air pods and a touch screen google speaker. I put them in the bags a long with a personalised phone case.

After I put every thing in to bags I grab them and put them in to the games room and locked the door

After I put every thing in to bags I grab them and put them in to the games room and locked the door. I walked back to check on Percy and he still  had his head phones in. But I could hear his music even with his head phones in.

Percy pov

Right now I am the definition if bored. I have nothing to do the other have the phones off. I grab some bubble gum of my side and pop it in my mouth. I spent the rest of my time listening to music while hanging up side down and trying to blow a bubble and succeeding. I was going to ask my dad if the could have a sleep over. My jeans and a top are uncomfortable so I put on a pare of joggers. And as was about to put a tee shirt on the door bell rang. I shoved in a tee shirt and fell/walked down the stairs. I ran over to the door and opened it. I saw all my friends standing there. And Leo being Leo of course has a packet of sweets so I stole one. I welcomed them in and asking what the wanted. I showed them to the throne room where my dad trident and mom where chilling. I asked them what they wanted and why they where here and my dad tells me that he invited them here for a sleepover. I grab them and run up to my room. Thank god they where here I would of died of boredom. :) I'm good now.

Hey potatoes 🥔
Sorry about not up dating I was stuck for ideas. Anyway I have up dated now so yeah. I want to write a new book but will any one read it? So yeah I'm staying up all night new year eve so I might up date then. :)
Bye potatoes 🥔
Callie (short for Calypso)'