Captured

Requested by sylvanao222007 . Hope you like it :) 

Hunting trips never seemed to end well. They were only a few hours in when a massive group of bandits came from nowhere and attacked them. They were vastly outnumbered, about 30 to 6. Gwaine and Arthur where on their feet with their swords out in an instance. Lancelot and Leon where slower than them but ready to fight by the time the bandits had ran down the hill. Percival, who was closest to Merlin, moved in front of him instinctively, protecting the defenseless boy. For one miraculous moment it looked like they were going to win but when Merlin got pushed over everything went to hell. As soon as Merlin stopped using his magic to help, the bandits soon took control. Merlin was the first to be captured with the rest of the knights quick to follow. Arthur's heart was beating heavily in his chest from the adrenaline. He didn't let himself think what could happen to his friends in the hands of these men or else he would have lost his air of confidence.

"Where are you taking us." His voice was firm as he looked fiercely at the person who was holding him.

"It would be good for you to ask no questions, sire" He added mockingly at the end. He yanked Arthur hair forward bringing pricks of tears to his eyes. They were taken to a large, seemingly abandoned castle which was broken at some places. The men put a black fabric over the head of the knights, preventing them from seeing anything. They were pushed and shoved until the black fabric got ripped from their heads. Arthur looked around to find himself to be in what looked like a dungeon. The walls where made of a cold hard stone.

"Enjoy your visit." The cell door slammed shut with and audible click of the lock. Arthur spun around counting his friends. They where all there but in different cells. Arthur was in with Leon, Gwaine with Percival, and Merlin with Lancelot across from them.

"Is everyone ok?" A chorus of "yes" followed and Arthur visibly relaxed a bit. They sat exchanging a few words occasionally until some foot steps approached them.

"Well, hello dear brother, long time no see." The drawling voice came, followed by Morgana herself.

"Morgana." Arthur breathed, noticing how Merlin visibly tensed from the other cell. "Why have you got us all here?"

"Where would be the fun in that if I told you?" The knights glowered at her. "I'm just going to ask a few questions and if you don't answer there will be... consequences." She smirked then strode over to Arthur's cell. "So, let's begin" She looked at Arthur dead in the eye and he returned the stare bravely. "Here is an easy one, if you have all your best knights next to you, who is defending your castle?" Arthur said nothing. He just stared at her; with no sign he had heard her. She opened her mouth to say something before Arthur spoke up.

"Camelot has more than just a few knights and ALL of them are the best." Morgana smiled. Her smile made Arthur's hair at the back of his head stand on end but didn't let it show.

"Good, good. Now, can you tell me who Emrys is?" The time ticked by and Arthur had not said a word or moved at all. "Tell me, why is he working with you?" His jaw clenched; it was the only sign he showed that he had heard her. Still nothing. She strode over calmly over to Lancelot's and Merlin's cell and opened it. With speed like a viper, she reached over and grabbed Merlin buy the scruff of his shirt and yanked him out roughly. "You asked for it." She walked out of sight with a struggling Merlin as Arthur watched on helplessness washing over him.

"Merlin! Let him go, it's me you want. If you hurt him I swear-" He was cut short buy some cries of agony. They made your insides squirm just to hear them. The knights sat in a horrified silence listening to the cries of pain their friend made, not able to do anything. Then came a period of silence. That silence was the worst moment in Arthurs life. He held in his breath, listening for any sign of Merlin when-