48. First Time.

AMELIA’S POV

2 weeks later….

       It has been the busiest weeks I have ever had.  Even though the visit to my uncle and Mclaughlin’s went amazingly well, I had to catch up on the semester.  So, that’s what I did.

       Before that we asked Jordan… kinda nicely to move in with us.  Because, Nick outright threatened him to stay.  But he told us that he can’t decide that now but he also didn’t outright decline the offer.  He was pretty adamant about meeting with his parents.  I didn’t know how to feel about that but I knew parents are always an important part of our lives, so I decided to let Jordan do what he is thinks he should.

        So, Zach accompanied him to Jordan’s home.  When they both came home holding giant bags and college supplies, I decided the meeting didn’t go well.  It was good they came back while Nick was still in his internship because he would have bugged the shit out of Jordan if he was there.

         When I saw Zach glumly shaking his head, I respected it and let Jordan inside my room and left to the kitchen for Jordan’s privacy.

         “So, guess it didn’t go well?”  I asked Zach, who was taking a cold water bottle out of the fridge.

         He took a sip and screwed the water bottle cap.  “It was better that I went with Jordan, his father was an asshat, I wanted to beat him myself.  God, it was a miracle I refrained by doing so.”

       I couldn’t think how much of an asshole Jordan’s father would be to make Zach curse.  I didn’t even want to meet the man in my dreams.  Zach continued himself before I can ask him further questions.

       “His father used some colorful words on Jordan, who immediately started to tear up and I supported him with my hand before he could fall on his knees.  But then his father started to curse more saying that how many more guys are you sleeping with by pointing at me.  I had enough then so I took my Uni ID and told him that I was checking on Jordan and the assault he was exposed to last week.  His father went really quiet.  Jordan was still emotional so I told his father that he should be lucky that Jordan didn’t put charges against him or otherwise he would have paid a lump some amount and would be locked up.  I didn’t wait up for anybody and blindly opened every room until I got to Jordan’s which was obvious because it was bare and the belongings were dumped on the floor some on a big bad.

         I felt really sorry for him, and I guess we all should leave him alone at least today to make himself comfortable.  I grabbed all the boxes and came here and he didn’t protest, thank god.  I just wish he would press charges against his dad but I can’t make him do it, so I just left it out.”  Zach said while taking another sip from the bottle. 

       I was grinding my teeth so hard it was good that it didn’t break. 

      When we told Nick this, he was furious but also glad that Jordan agreed to stay here.  We decided to not to disturb Jordan who was sleeping soundly in my bed and we ate dinner ourselves and placed the rest in the fridge.

       “I guess you have to sleep with me today, uh.”  Nick said like it was his unlucky fate.

        I was rinsing the dinner plates and Zach was next to me drying them.  He cocked a brow at his brother and I stifled a giggle.  We all knew Nick was not interested in me but he Jabs every now and then to make Zach mad. 

        Zach definitely knows it was good between us, because he kisses me good night every day and gives me these absolutely soft intimate touches at our home even when we are lounging but we didn’t go to extreme measure to get naked and I was content with this.  It felt like we already knew each other in deeper levels.