46. Obsession.

ZACH’S POV

       I knew this was going to be the worst weekend of my life and it was already started with a promising taunt of the douche bag Adrian trying to feel up Amelia.  I want to jump to the back seat and knock out some of his teeth but I refrained myself.

         Grinding my teeth, I tried to think about last night’s unforgettable blowjob.  My lips quirked up at that.  When you get something from a person you love even if it is a little pin it will be on top of the world.

        Love.

       I just can’t conflict the words I poured out of my brain.  I do love her.  I love her so much that it hurts some time to think that she has a whole life ahead and she can choose pretty much anyone to spend that time with.  But when I think about her with someone else my brain short circuits and I want to kill that faceless motherfucker.

        In this case Adrian.  God, he rubs on my skin.  I want to toss him out of the running car and enjoy him, bleeding to death.  I know that Amelia and Adrian were friends before which I kind of blackmailed it from Nick.  But that doesn’t mean he can touch her whenever he like so.  I want to kill him so badly but Amelia seems to trust him so much and I relent at that.

      Maybe I am just paranoid and over possessive again.  I know she gets all riled up when I speak like I own her but, in my soul, I do own her.  She doesn’t need to know that.  I bite my inner cheeks to tell Adrian to fuck off from her.  His hands playing with my Amelia’s hair just grates on me.  It is just so wrong.

         I know it is also my own damn fault that he is in the vehicle right now.  If I remembered that George was coming to the apartment, I would have avoided giving her that hickey and her damn uncle wouldn’t have seen it and asked who gave her that.  I also knew she lied to save both of our assess but I can’t gather my mind around things like that.  My rational part escapes me when it comes to Amelia.

         I wanted to be the one to sit near her and cuddle the hell out of her for the ride but no I couldn’t.  If Adrian the douche didn’t come, I could have done that because everyone in the car knew about us except him.

         Maybe I can push him from the mountains and let him bleed to death or maybe I should lure him out to a hangout sesh and poison his food or I could….

        My mind ramblings were cut off when the car slowed down in a petrol bunk and Nick spoke to me.  Guess listing painful deaths for Adrian should have to wait.

      “I will fill up the tank, can you distribute the snacks, everyone is hungry.”  Nick said and got out of the car.  When he said that he pointed his eyes towards Jordan like I should especially give the snacks to him.  Like I don’t know.

       His feelings were clear by the day.  He struts around the house with heart in his eyes whenever he sees Jordan.  When we were buying the snacks, he also constantly chatted my ear out about how right it feels to have Jordan in the apartment.  It is like he already lived out of his fantasy and thinking that Jordan and he are living together in a same apartment.  Can’t blame him.  Amelia does the same for me.

       First, I kind of was skeptical about him attracted to a guy because he was a major lady’s man and then my doubts all withered away when I saw how he reacted when Jordan was beat up.  It’s kind of mending our relationship, again.  The days we spent together in the hospital, him gazing at Jordan, and me thinking about Amelia, we shared all types of stories.

       He told me he was confused about his sexuality and when I asked him why he said that it was only Jordan he was insanely attracted to and that he wanted to bone him whenever he saw his cute perky ass.  His words, not mine.  I stopped him at that because I didn’t want details about my brother’s sex life fantasies.