52. What is happening?

AMELIA’S POV

      “Where are we going?”  I asked impatiently for the fifteenth time.

       “Surprise.”  Zach answered the standard word he used for the past twenty minutes.

       It was a Saturday night and exactly five days after my uncle found out about us.  And we were going to the date Zach promised he would take me.

       Thinking him as my boyfriend made me giddy all the time.  It was like a constant squealing in my brain.  I knew I wouldn’t be able to introduce him as my boyfriend in front of anybody other than the few people who already knew.  Even if it was bitter, I can cope up with that.  If he weren’t my teacher it wouldn’t even be a problem but…..

        I cleared my head and looked out the window to see where we were going.  The surrounding was changing from building to trees and as far as I know we were going outside of the city.  I didn’t know there was something outside of city but I overhead Nick saying that it was full of expensive hotels and restaurants and basically a rich people retreat.  I was confused.

         “Why are we outside of the city.  You know I like it simple.”  I said to Zach and looked at his hands on the steering wheel.  The few veins in his forearms were popping out and I was lost on his hand that I didn’t even register he was talking to me.

     “Amelia?”  Zach grounded out and my attention shifted to his face.

      “Huh?”  I asked stupidly.  He was smirking at me and turned his gaze to the road.

     “Did you even listen to a word I said?”  He asked chuckling.

       “No, sorry….”  I trailed off embarrassed that I would even fail to listen to him when he was speaking to me and that I was lusting after his hand like a total creep.

        “Hey,” Zach said and tilted my chin in his direction with his right hand, “Don’t ever apologize for looking at me.  I like that, even more than you know.  It’s like taking possession of something and you know no one can take it from you even if they tried.  Because you are mine, Amelia and likewise I am yours.”  I was breathless by the time he finished talking.

      I knew how much of a cave man type he was and to listen to him say like that in words did something to me.

        I wore a thin strapped bold red dress for the date.  It was flowy and comfortable and my hair was neatly done into curls.  I was absolutely floored by the look on Zach’s face when I came out of my room.  Both Nick and Jordan were out doing their separate things.  So, it was just us.  He looked like he wanted to devour me then and right now so I thanked myself for choosing a dress, because I was horny as shit at this moment.

        Without taking my eyes off him, I slipped my hands in between my legs and swiped against my clit to release some pressure, I moaned when my expensive silk panties rubbed against the swollen clit.  The car swerved to the left and when I opened my eyes to saw what happened.

       He was going off the road on to the dried grass and with his car headlights I can only see darkness ahead. 

       “Woah, what’s going on?”  I asked, because the car seemed to be in his control but his hands were gripping the steering wheel extra tight.  I turned back just to see the road out of sight and the car stopping. 

         Zach’s heavy breathing filled the car and when I look back at him, he exhaled a big whoosh of air and spun around to face me.  His pupils were dilated and he looked flustered.  And we were off the road.