31. Emotions overload.

Zach’s POV

      The strobing lights coming from the makeshift stage was hurting my eyes.  This setup was definitely temporary, just made for this event.  I can see many students shouting and howling in cheers.

      There were teachers among them too, but just monitoring them.  My eyes glazed over every person there.  The ground for this DJ night itself was small so there was very little moving space.  But I tried to push through students who was grinding on each other.

       First when the circular came for this event, I was excited that I get to choose a student to send to this educational retreat but this seems no educational.  If I had known that this would be this careless, I would have never agreed for Amelia to participate in this event.  This is all my fault.

      The way she was acting very repulsive and doing everything against my word is frustrating for me as well as her but I can’t seem to stop it.  I want her to listen to my every word and do just as I say her to do, I want her to submit to me.

      These primal instincts were just overwhelming these days.  I have to control myself if not if I see her with that asshole Luke, I would manhandle her.

      After a while I resigned searching in vain.  She was nowhere to be seen and I felt agitated and worried minute by minute, my mind started supplying bad thoughts.

       What if she was lost on her way to this place….

       What if she went with Luke to his hotel room without even coming to this place……

        What if she was so repulsive of me that she took off to Philly without me….

       What is she really was beaten up by someone and lying dead near an alley….

        I shook my head off those brutal thoughts and cursed myself.  When I heard an unmistakable cheer from a small part of a group, my eyes focused there.

       There she was, in a pink crop top her white shirt long gone with her hair around her shoulders and the now black high waisted suit pants making her look like a fashion icon.  I stifled a smile knowing that she hadn’t had any choice but bring a shirt in the handbag which was now rested across her chest in a diagonal way.

       She was moving along the beats almost in a careless way but her body was moving to the rhythms unmistakably, and the way she was throwing her hands around and clasping her hair in a sensual way it aroused the fuck out off me.

       She felt so free like she was able to fly after days in a cage and I didn’t want to make a dent in her happiness so I moved closer to the group so that no one would be able to mess with her and as well as I would be able to keep my eyes on her.

        My eyes didn’t deter from her body, the moves she made was very inviting and I wanted to grind my own hips with her ass.  The upbeat jamb slowly started to descend into a sensual and intimate song, I could no longer resist so I made my way towards her.

       When I was directly behind her I placed my hands on her hips and I felt her body stiffen she tried to deter from my hands but I clasped her waist tightly and made her turn around, when her front was flushed against my chest I tipped her head with my thumb under her chin.

       The minute her eyes glazed over mine her body relaxed so quickly that she fell slump against me.  Her eyes were little glassy and her the precious reserved smile of hers was directed towards me.  And then she started to slowly sway her hips from side to side while locking her arms around my neck, but because she was a little shorter than me that she had to stand on her tip toes still but she still couldn’t lock her arms around me.