49. Mine.

ZACH’S POV

       I woke up to a soft hand touching my stomach and peeling away the sheets off me.  I blinked open one of the eyes and squinted to see Amelia looking at my body with awe and lust.  Her hair was in the line of sight with the sun peeking out from the window and her face was blissfully unaware of me watching her.

        She bit her bottom lip in concentration and traced box like shapes from my abs to my lower abdomen were my happy trail was leading down to the morning wood I was sporting.  Her hands stilled near my groin and she touched the tip of my dick and it twitched at the contact, she giggled at that.  God, how much I love her.  This sweet little thing was mine.  Yesterday had been the perfect day of my life.  I loved the way she gave herself to me without any thought about me hurting her, the trust she had in me doubled the love I had for her.

       Even though I wanted to hear that words reciprocated at me, I wanted it to happen at her own pace.  I love her so much that I would wait for a lifetime for those words to come out of her mouth.

        My dick twitched again when she trailed her hands down the base of my cock.  She giggled again seeing my dick twitch, she was a sight for sore eyes right after I wake up.  I want this to happen for the rest of our lives.  For her to wake up next to me and that smile she was sporting.  I took pride in that I was the one who gave her that smile.  I want her to be mine like I am already hers.

         When she tried to touch the tip of my dick, were pre come was leaking, with her index finger I stopped her hand by grabbing her wrist.  She was clearly startled, when she knew I was awake.

        “Enjoying yourself, huh?”  I asked fully aware of her naked body right next to mine and her sole focus on me with that mesmerizing brown eyes.

         “I was, until you stopped me.”  She said like she was disappointed I would stop her but she was plastering a big ass grin.  I smiled down at her and couldn’t help but kiss her when she was looked up at me like I was the world.

         “By all means, please continue.”  I said and freed her wrist.  The minute I did she was like an eager puppy all over the bone.  I chuckled when she looked at my dick like she won a prize.

       Her tentative fingers touched my dick and she started stroking it with the pre come which leaked over the tip.  I let out a groan when she twisted her wrist and tightened her hold around my shaft.

       “Oh, Amy.”  I breathed out when she straddled my thighs naked as the day she was born and used both of her hands to pleasure me.  The sight alone made me lose my semblance of holding back.  I knew she had to be sore after last night so I can’t put my dick back in her for my pleasure but that was what she had in mind apparently because a condom was rolled around my dick and within a blink of an eye and she was trying to insert herself in my shaft.

       Before it could get out of hand, I took a tight hold of her hips and halted her right before the tip entered her glistening slit.  She was aroused, lord, how much I want to just impale her.

    “Babe, wait, you got to be sore.”  I said and hating how my voice didn’t even convince me that I was indeed trying to stop her.

       “I want to, please…”  She said and looked me in the eye with all this hunger for me that I would kill to make permanent.  Without any motivation to stop her I released her hip and placed one of my hand behind my head and got ready to enjoy the show she was going to put in for me by riding my cock.  When she tried to slam her way into me, I grabbed one her thigh to make her stop.

       “Slow down, will you?  It’s going to go down deep, so be slow while you sit down, I don’t want to hurt you.”

        She looked at me then with all this warmth, affection, fondness and this epic devotion which had me close to bucking against her opening.