14-Drakey-Pooh

song: Sweater Weather  by The neighbourhood

Author's note: Merry Christmas everyone!! I have decided to upload twice. If you would like to talk about anything, you can always message me. Hope you have an amazing Christmas love the author <3

Draco

It didn't take long for Delilah to fall asleep in my arms. She looked so delicate and fragile.

"I'm so happy your mine Delilah June Amora"  I whispered, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. As I pulled away, she started to stir and I instantly started to panic. Did she hear that?

Before I could over think it, my eyes closed.

~*~

"Draco! Get. Your. Lazy. Ass. Up!" Delilah shouted while throwing a pillow at me between every word. She was straddling me, one leg on either side of me.

"Didnt realise you could be that feisty darling" I said pulling her down to me and kissing her lips. Her plump, cherry lips were heavenly and to be honest, she was a good kisser.

"I'm hungry can we go down for breakfast?" Her sweet voice muttered innocently. I look over to the clock. It was 8 am. Fucking 8 am.

"Delilah it's the weekend for crying out loud!"

"But I feel sick and I want food" when she said the word sick I instantly got up and put on some-what reasonable clothes. Delilah on the other hand, was sitting at my desk, flicking through my homework. I knew her smart ass would find something wrong and correct it for me.

I took her hand and we walked into the great hall, only to recieve a ton of stares by every person in the room, even some of the teachers. I scoffed and looked for Cora and Blaise. Cora was looking down at her plate and Blaise was looking into space angrily.

"Hey Cora how was your sleep?" Delilah aksed cheerfully, sitting opposite her, leaving a space for me to sit.

"How are you so bloody awake at this time?" Cora you read my blooming mind.

"in the muggle world, father would get me up at 6 am so I would say I'm used to it"

Cora rolled he eyes and returned to looking at her plate, deep in thought.

"Students I have an unfortunate announcement" Dumbledore's loud voice vibrtaed through the hall.

Delilah

"Students I have an unfortunate announcement" I turned towards Dumbledore at the front of the hall, everything is unfortunate to you Albus.

"The storm is not getting any lighter so all students and staff have to stay inside or you will get a cold?"

A cold? A cold? I have had worse.
I hadn't even noticed there was a storm, there were too many things on my mind.

"Draco follow me" I said, turning to Draco, who was already staring at me but deep in thought.

I lead him through the hallways, avoiding every ghost and person possible. Obviously, it was impossible to avoid Peeves. At first he jumped in front of us, blocking our path.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere that concerns you"

"Where are you going?"

"To our dorms"

"Where are you going?"

"To Netherland"

"Where are you going!"

"Bloody hell! Leave us alone Peeves! Go annoy some other bitch!" I shouted, running past him with Draco following behind.

I could have sworn I heard Draco whisper something to him like "I told you to never interrupt a lady on a mission"

"Darling where are we going?" Draco asked, running to catch up. 

I stayed silent until I got to a large door that led to the courtyard. I took Draco's soft hand in mine and ran out into the rain. We danced in the rain, staying unnoticed by everyone. We splashed each other until I fell into his arms and giggling. 

"Are you cold darling?" He asked hugging me from behind. 

"Y-yes, how did you know?" I turned towards him, offering a smile of forgiveness. 

"Well your shivering pretty damn hard Del" He took off his jumper and handed it to me. It smelt like his green apple shampoo, mint, and his expensive cologne.  

"YOU TWO! COME HERE NOW!" Snape was standing at the door, shivering and accompanied by fucking Pansy Parkinson. 

Draco

"YOU TWO COME HERE NOW!" Snape was standing at the door with Pansy Parkinson.  She had had a crush on me since the first year and she hasn't given up yet, even though she bloody knows I am dating Delilah. 

"Dracky-Pooh! Come here darling" Her annoying voice made my ears bleed, looking at her made my eyes bleed. I could feel the grip Delilah had on my hand tighten and I squeezed it, hoping to comfort her. 

"you were BOTH told NOT to go OUTSIDE yet you both have the AUDACITY to go out. I am absolutely disgusted. AND you have both missed half of your classes! You should BOTH be ashamed!" McGonagall said, flicking her eyes between the two of us and occasionally Snape ad Pansy. 

"Minerva I can deal with this, go back to the class you were meant to be teaching" Snape muttered. 

Sighing in defeat, she turned on her heel and marched back to her classroom. 

"You will be getting away lightly with this one. Detention for a week with me, all three of you" He didn't look disappointed in our action at all. 

"Professor, I must have heard you wrong, the three of us?"

"Miss Parkinson, you have also missed half of your classes, and you don't seem to have a reasonable excuse," Snape said matter-of-factly. 

~*~

"Can you believe that? Fucking detention for a week!" Delilah shouted angrily. "For having some fun! Not like that old toe rag has ever had any!" she did that cute little giggle that she did that made my heart melt. I just smiled at her and put my arm around her waist as we walked back to the common room. She leaned her head against me. 

Delilah

"Hey, Delilah wanna do your homework with me?" Cora asked, getting up from her place on the sofa. 

"Sure but I need to go to flipping detention at 5. I'll see you there Draco" 

i followed Cora to our dorm and we started to do our homework for transfiguration. 

~*~
"Umm Del, what time did you say you had to go?" 

"6 why?" I looked towards the clock, fucking 6:10. "shit I need to go"

I ran through the corridors, avoiding everyone as best as I could. I slammed into the door and into Snape's room, he wasn't there either. Draco and Pansy hadn't heard me come in and I looked over to them when I saw.