13-Deep In The Blankets

Song: Just The Two Of Us by GROVER WASHINGTON JR.

Author's note: MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I am publishing 2 chapters for Christmas. Sorry for not uploading, I have been really busy with work. Please vote, comment, and maybe follow. Anyway, enjoy :)  

Delilah:

"Delilah, is it okay if I stay in Quinn's dorm? She's going through a lot right now and needs me" Cora said shyly. 

"Cora of course it's okay. She's your younger sister!" I gave her a hug before adding "I'm here if you need me".  Although her sister was going through a heartbreak that affected her deeply, I knew Cora's previous confession was part of the reason she was staying in her dorm. 

I gave her a reassuring smile and turned to Draco who was sitting beside me in the great hall. His face was inches away from mine and i could feel his warm, minty breath aginst my cheeks. 

"Del follow me" Draco whispered before getting up and heading towards the door. Without a word, I stood up and followed him. 

"Draco, Where-are-we-going?" I asked between breaths, he was a very quick walker and my legs weren't that long. 

"Close your eyes" Draco commanded as he stopped and went behind me. He led me up multiple stairs before we got to the top. 

"Open your eyes" 

My eyes peeled open to reveal the astronomy tower with roses and candles on the floor. 

"Draco it's gorgeous but what's it for?" 

"Um...Delilah...I...Um," Draco stuttered, fiddling with his fingers and looking down at the Draco. He was obviously nervous. 

"Draco, you can tell me anything," I said as I lifted his head with my finger and looked into his eyes. 

"Delilah, since I laid my eyes on you, I have loved you with all my heart. You are smart, caring, and beautiful so um... will you be my girlfriend?" He looked back down and scratched the back of his neck. 

"Stop being so cheesy! Of course!" I pressed my lips against him and I melted into the kiss. my arms went around his neck and miss hands were gently placed around my waist, pulling me deeper into the kiss. I pulled away and looked into his grey eyes, before smiling and giggling a bit at him. 

"What?" Draco asked, looking into my eyes and sending butterflies into my stomach. 

"Nothing" I laughed before realizing my hand had slipped from his neck down to his chest. 

"Shit! I need to go, Mcgonagall is waiting for me in detention and she is not going to be impressed if I'm not. I'll see you later Delilah!" Draco shouted before disappearing out of sight. 

~*~

I was laying in my bed doing homework when Draco came in exhausted. He threw the door open so violently, it had practically come off of the hinges. He sighed and dropped on my bed beside me. 

"What happened?" I asked, turning to face him. 

"It's McGonagall, she makes everything so much worse!"

 I laughed and rested my head on his chest as he brushed my hair with his fingers.  After a while of resting, Draco got up and went over to my record player mother had sent me. He flicked through the records silently before he found the perfect one. 

He started swaying to the music before taking my hand and slow dancing with me. We danced into the night, laughing and talking. He pressed his lips against mine passionately.