30- Craving

DELILAH

I didn't like him anymore, I didn't think that I did. I couldn't look at him anymore, but I craved his touch. His warm hands tracing my body. I needed that. Did he feel the same?

Maybe I should put on some lingerie anyway, it was our wedding night after all. I put on his favourite, the lacey green, Draco would always say that it accentuated the curves on my body. I saw my reflection in the mirror, my ribs were beginning to show again, the scars were very visible in this lingerie.

I took a long drag from my blunt, in preparation, and put it out in Draco's diamond ashtray that lay elegantly on the outside of his window, hidden away from his parents.

DRACO

I was drunk, well not really, I was high and had had a few drinks with Blaise and Theo.

"Want to go into my room for a bit?"  The wedding was over, everyone had left and I had no clue where Delilah was.

I couldn't stop thinking about what mother had said to Delilah 'You know what happens on the first night as husband and wife right?'

Blaise and Theo were shouting and singing like children, it was funny but giving me a headache.

I opened the door to my bedroom, expecting to see an empty room but Delilah was there, lying in my bed reading a book in a dark green lingerie. I stared at her. In shock. In lust. In admiration. In determination. I was so fixated on her that I forgot that Blaise and Theo were standing behind me.

"Oh hi guys!" Delilah said cheerily, staring straight past me and at Blaise and Theo. 

"Alright guys, out now!" I said shoving them out of the room, closing my door behind them, and locking it with a spell.

"You are one lucky guy Draco!" Blaise laughed before strolling down the corridor, probably to drink some more.

I turned back to Delilah, the book sitting beside her.

"You're a bitch you know," I whispered looking her up and down.

"Am I ?" She replied smirking.

"Mhm"

"But I'm making you hard aren't I?"

"Mhm"

Her eyes drifted towards my bulge, you could visibly see my trousers becoming tighter, and the smirk on her face growing wider.

"I hate you," she whispered into my ear.

"Show me then,"
She shook her head. "I can't Draco,"

"Why?"

"Because I love you more." Her words made me freeze. I didn't expect her to still feel this way. I don't even know if I felt this way.

She roughly connected our lips, the force of it pushing me back onto the bed. Her lips were softer than I remember.

"Stay there." She said getting up and walking over to my desk. She pulled out a small bag and some paper. She rolled a blunt effortlessly and came back over to me. She pushed me down so I was lying on my back. She loosened my tie and ripped the buttons off my shirt.

She lit the blunt and took a long drag before leaning down and connecting our lips. She blew the smoke into my mouth and pulled back.

She placed the blunt in my mouth while undoing my dress pants and pulling them off.  I know that we will wake up in a few hours and curse ourselves, or we might not even remember tonight. She sat on top of me and i inserted myself into her. God. The sweet moan that escaped her mouth could have made me finish right there and then. I lay helplessly on my back, watching as Delilah threw her head back. My hands effortlessly made their way up to her waist, guiding her up and down. 

"Fuck me Draco" Delilah murmured, sweat forming on the top of her head. 

"That's what i'm doing darling" 

A minuscule snicker escaped her lips. It felt like two years ago when we fucked because we thought we loved each other. When we were friends and i could tell her anything. It made me feel like i was young again, meeting her for the first time. However, i knew I couldn't hold onto this moment forever. I always fuck things up. 

The way her breasts bounced in rhythm made me harder. The faint murmuring of Blaise and Theo could be heard as she continued to ride me. 

"Shit, Astoria, I'm going to finish" 

"What the fuck did you just say?" What the fuck did I say? "What the fuck Draco? Answer me!" Her voice didn't rise but she was angry. 

"I'm sorry Delilah, i didn't, well i did say it but i didn't mean to. I'm sorry" 

"Just finish Draco" 

"B-" 

"Draco just finish" She interrupted as she continued to ride me but I couldn't. 

"Delilah I can't. We should just go to bed" 

Hastily, she got off of me, got dressed and got under the covers. 

"Delilah i'll just go to your bed. You can stay in mine. Goodnight darling" 

but she didn't respond.