5-Nike pros

Spicy chapter! Contains sex lmao

DELILAH'S POV:

I looked him in his eyes. I could tell he was disappointed that he didn't catch the snitch, although they won.

"Darling, I know your upset about not catching the snitch, but you were the best player on that pitch, better than fucking Potter" I said sitting down next to him and leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Do you mean that?"

"You think I'm lying?" I could feel him smile.

I looked into his icy blue eyes.

He kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

DRACO'S POV:

I could feel her smile as I kissed her soft lips.
I slid my tounge into her mouth. Our tounge danced in our mouths. I put my arms around her waist.

She slid her hand down to my shirt and started to undo the buttons. I started to undo her buttons. She pulled my quidditch shirt off and I pulled hers off and her skirt, leaving her in her green, lacey underwear. I continued to kiss her and she let out a moan into my mouth. My mouth made its way down to her neck.

She pulled down my trousers, revealing my boxers and buldge. Shit! She was so fucking pretty. I took a moment to study her, she had bruises on her back, like she had been beaten. I wanted to ask what they were from but I thought she might not want to share.

She pulled down my boxers and started kissing my lips again, more powerful this time. I rubbed the tip of my dick around her opening, teasing her. I pushed it in and she moaned loudly.

"It's my first time" she whispered in my ear. I smirked and carried on thrusting into her. I moaned and put my arms around her hips. She dug her nails, deep into my back. We both orgasmed at the same time.

We both sat up panting as I took myself out of her.

I gave her my dry uniform to put on and I put my cold quidditch kit back on. My robes were much too big for her, it made her look so cute. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her dorm.

She kissed me on the cheek as a goodbye and left to go to my dorm.

Blaise wasnt there. I smiled to myself as I thought about what just happened between me and Delilah. God she was so fucking pretty.

I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it to see Delilah standing there in Nike pros and my robe.

"can I stay with you for tonight, Blaise and Cora are snoring too loudly" she said looking up at me hopefully.

"Of course" I said laughing. She jumped onto my bed and I gave her one of my hoodies. She looked so fucking cute in Nike pros and my jumper. I just put on some grey sweatpants.

She laid her head on my chest and played with my rings as I stroked her hair. She was a really pretty sleeper. I kissed her on her forehead and drifted off to sleep with her.