4-Snowball

DELILAH'S POV:

I woke up to the smell of pancakes.

When I eventually opened my eyes, I saw Cora sitting on the end of my bed waiting for me to wake up.

"Finally!" she said giving me the plate of pancakes. "Read the note!".

I looked down at the plate to see a piece of paper which read:

Hope you had a great sleep.
Enjoy the pancakes princess.
I'm going to be getting my suit today,
So ill meet you after in the common room
At 2
DM x

I smiled at the note.

After the pancakes, I got dressed, I wore ripped jeans and a big jumper.

"Ready to go?" Cora asked as she prepared to aparate us. I nodded and before I could say anything else, we were stood outside the dress shop.

After hours of looking, we finally settled on some dresses.

This was my dress

This was my dress

This was Cora's dress

"You know, yellow really suits you Cora" I giggled.

We were laughing as we came out of the shop.

We spotted Draco and Blaise in Honey dukes.

"Hey Draco" I said leaning on his shoulder.

"Bonjour Delilah" he said smirking.

As we walked out, I through a snowball at him.

"Your not getting away with that" he said picking up a snowball and chasing after me.

I giggled as I ran from him. We were both exhausted and fell into the snow. I turned my head towards him and looked into his eyes.

He took hold of my hand and rolled ontop of me. I could feel his cold, minty breath on my face.

I lifted my head slightly and kissed him. His lips were so soft and irresistible.

He deepened the kiss and slipped his tounge into my mouth. I broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes.

I pushed him off of me and ran away laughing while he chased me. "Could you two please get a room, this is gross" Cora said when we had caught up with them.

"Fuck off" Draco said panting.

We aparated back into our own rooms. It was nearly 2 so I went down to the common room. I found Draco sitting in one sofa reading a book.

"Is Draco Malfoy really reading a book?" I said sarcastically as I sat next to him, my head resting on his shoulder.

Draco rolled his eyes and kissed me on the head.

We chatted all afternoon, until bed.

"I'll see you tomorrow Draco" I said yawning.

"Don't  forget, there's a quidditch game tomorrow, Slytherin vs. Gryffindor." He said as we walked to our dorms.

I was on the quidditch team, but I was a sub for a seeker.

Draco seemed to be fit enough to play so I didnt  think I would be needed.

..........

The next morning I woke up and went to breakfast with Cora.

"Wheres Draco?" I asked Blaise, stuffing a piece of toast in my mouth.

"He's getting ready for the match. Oh, I was mean tot ask if you would like to watch it with me and Cora" He said, pouring syrup down his throat.  "you don't have to"

"I'll probably go with Ced, I'll leave you two love birds alone" I said winking at Cora.

I got up and went to my dorm to get ready.

I wore leggings and another big jumper. I had my Slytherin scarf on and a pair of black trainers.

By the time I was ready, the match had started 5 minutes ago. I ran out of the castle and to the pitch. The score board said that Slytherin already had 70 points and Gryffindor had none.

"Delilah! You missed the fucking kiss cams, it was me and Blaise!" I head Cora say as I laughed and stood next to them.

I saw Draco hover above the clouds. His eyes were looking at something moving fast. The small, golden ball plunged to the ground with Draco following behind it.

" Thats 80 points to Slytherin. Gryffindor still on 0!" a loud voice said.

I saw another person follow Draco, it was fucking Harry Potter. I kept my eyes on Draco as he got closer and closer to the ground. I held my breath as he came too close to the ground for my liking.

He quickly pulled up, still following the snitch. Harry had failed to dodge the grass and had broken his nose. Blood dropped down his chin.

He suddenly has a very determined look on his face.

"100 points to Slytherin!" the loud voice said again.

I bit my lip as Harry came close to the snitch. A large ball was now flying towards Draco's face.  A large boy had flew I front of Draco adn hit the ball through a large golden hoop.

"130 points to Slytherin"

I took my eyes off of Draco for 1 second to see Harry reaching for the Snitch.

"150 points to Slytherin".

Draco also saw Harry and dived down to the snitch.

"170 points to Slytherin"

The snitch flew past Draco's hand, brushing against his fingertips.

"The snitch has been caught! That's 150 points to Gryffindor!"

Draco had a disappointed look on his face.

It was raining heavily now and my clothes were soaked.

After everyone had left, I walked toward the Slytherin changing room.

I pushed the door open to see Draco sitting theere, his head in his hands, still in his soaking kit.