25

DELILAH'S POV:

I swung my legs around her- Cora now lying on my bed, being straddled by me. Her hands found my waist as my hips started to rock back and forth gently. 

"You've fucked Balsie before right?"

"Delilah what sort of question is that?"

"I was just wondering whether them stories were Cover-ups too"

"Yes we did fuck" Cora muttered, looking down at my body.

I bent down and connected our lips once again, wiping off any trace of Blaise that stood there before.

Cora's breathe was shallow and deep as I bucked my hips against her, both of our clothed pussies rubbing against each others.

Without warning, she pushed my lace panties aside as she inserted one finger to start off with.

Before long, she inserted a second, allowing me to ride her fingers as she sucked in my lips. Our tounge collided as my orgasm started to approach.

A third finger was inside of me, swirling around as I moaned in pleasure. I could feel my orgasm creeping nearer.

DRACO'S POV

Delilah was back?

I had to see if she is okay, after the 'he who must not be named' ordeal. She was in a great lot of pain and knowing her she was having sex to take her mind off of things and to release the anger.

I just wish it was me who received the anger.

As I approached her bedroom door, with Blaise close behind me, I heard the bed rocking and the moans from behind the door. I could tell that Delilah was close to her orgasm, I can tell by her voice. I guess you learn alot about one after fucking them countless times.

As I went to knock on the door, she moaned a name, one that I didn't expect.

"Fuck Cora!" the muffled voice from behind the door said.

"Gay sex!" Blaise squealed as his hand flew to his face, concealing his smirk.

She wasn't gay was she? She had always joked that I would turn her into a lesbian but I didn't realise she was telling the truth.

"Is Delilah Gay?" I asked, trying my best not to sound offended.

"Bisexuals exist dick" Blaise rolled his eyes at me as if it was the most obvious thing.

CORAS POV

I knew someone was listening to us, I couldn't give a fuck, you could probably cum just by her voice anyway.

I pulled out my liquid-soaked fingers and sucked on them, looking straight into delilahs eyes causing her to blush and turn her head.

"Your turn now Cora"

She was still on top of me, pulling her body lower and lower down. Her mouth was level with my throbbing pussy, desperate for her. I bucked my hips forward, beckoning her to me.

Her tounge did wonders, defiantly the best thing I've ever experienced from any man or woman. She licked a stripe down the centre, catching my wetness. It didn't take long for my orgasm to arrive, proving that this was the best experience ever.

"You are fucking magical!" I said as she flopped beside me on the bed, licking my cum from around her mouth.