8-Falling For Wood

DELILAH'S POV:

I looked him in the eyes and kissed his soft lips. We linked tounges and made out for a minute before he started unbuttoning my shirt. I started to unbutton his and we pulled our trousers down.

He pushed me on to the bed.

"Ready?" he said smirking.

"Of course" I said, wriggling with excitement.

He put his hand near the opening of my pussy. He rubbed my clit, leaving me moaning. He suddenly pushed two fingers into me.

I let out a loud moan. One of my hands grabbed the sheets, the other on Draco's hair.

He pumped his fingers inside of me before ripping my panties off. His big dick sprung out as he pulled his boxers down.

Without a warning, he pushed himself inside of me. We both let out a moan, both of us a moaning mess.

I felt his warm liquids release inside of me, me doing the same.

He flopped down next to me, wrapping an arm around me. We were left breathing heavy.

"We better get to bed" I said, sitting up and kissing him on his forehead.

I took one of Draco's jumpers and my Nike pros and got dressed in them. Draco wore grey sweatpants.

I laid down next to him. I put my head on his chest and started to fiddle with his rings as he stroked my hair.

"God, I love you so much Delilah June Amora" he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you more Draco Lucius Malfoy" I said looking up at him.

It didnt take long for me to fall asleep.

I woke up to Draco's raspy voice. "Darling, come on we need to go to quidditch practise with the Gryffindors " I knew he hated the Gryffindors.

I got up and put on Draco's spare quidditch robes. I didn't know what Cora and Blaise were doing in my dorm but I didn't want to think about it.

I saw Oliver coaching the quidditch team. That night at the Yule ball he was very touchy and tried to kiss me multiple times. I just ignored him for as long as I could. After 20 minutes, he came over to me. 

"Why the fuck do you keep ignoring me?!" Oliver said grabbing my arm.

"Get the fuck off of me" I screamed trying to pry his hand off of me, causing his grip to become tighter.

"Why would I do that? Why wouldn't you dance with me at the yule ball Delilah?" He asked pulling my face toward his.

"Because I have a boyfriend you asshole" 

"Don't lie to me, Delilah" 

" Is something wrong darling?" Draco said leaning over my shoulder and resting his head on my shoulder.

Oliver looked over at me with his eyebrows raised, dropping my hand and scoffing.

Draco winked at me, kind of looking annoyed. 

"Are you falling for Wood love?" Draco asked sarcastically pretending to fall. 

"Piss off you dick" I laughed playfully slapping his shoulder as he steadied himself by pulling in my arm.