11-Spin The Bottle

Author's note 

Sorry for not updating, my illness is getting worse and I'm going to get a covid test :(  But hopefully I can update a lot more.  Please comment and vote if you can. Enjoy :)

Delilah 

"I wonder what that was all about," I said as I took a bit of toast and carefully laid butter on it. 

"y-yeah it was really strange" Cora stutter, looking around the great hall nervously. 

I looked towards Blaise and he just gave me a confused look and shrugged his shoulders.  

"Um, where's Draco?" I asked as we were walking out of the great hall, and realized he hadn't arrived yet. 

"I don't know Delilah. He didn't come back to the dorm last night and I haven't seen him since" Blaise said nervously as we made our way to potions. I entered the room cautiously, as much as Snape favoured the Slytherins, he could be quite intimidating some times. A particular blonde boy caught my attention, he looked over his shoulder at me before smiling and turning back around. I made my way to my seat which was at the bak beside the boy. 

"Are you ok?" I asked him. I looked into his glistening grey eyes that had under-eye bags. and looked hurt. 

"Yeah I'm great," He said trying his best to smile. 

"No your not"

"You're right, I'm not but I don't really want to talk about it right now" 

"I'll be ready to listen when your ready," I said giving him a smile and taking his hand in mine. 

Draco

She gave me a comforting smile and took my hand. Her soft skin against mine sent shivers up my arm. I smiled back, knowing someone cared and I rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb as Snape burst through the doors. 

"Amortentia" was the one single word he said before turning to his blackboard and writing instructions. 

'turn to page 344 and make the amortentia potion with your partner.'

"Ok, you get the ingredients and then we can begin," I said. She came back with a basket full of ingredients. 

"now, ill read and you can make the potion," she said, snatching the book from my hands as I smirked. 

"Ok bossy" 

She rolled my eyes at my statement before joining me with a smirk. 

~*~

"I said half of it Draco!" She said, taking the knife from my hand. I sat down with my hands behind my head and my legs resting on the table. I admired her beauty as I watched her finish the potion for us. 

"So..." 

"So?" I replied. 

"What do you smell idiot" She said smirking and hitting me across the head with the book. 

"Cinnamon, vanilla, and.... my cologne?" I said as I saw her cheeks turn pink and her look away from me embarrassed. "What do you smell?" 

"Um... Green apples, mint and... cologne" 

I smirked because I knew damn well it was me and so did she. She smirked at me and she turned to ask Cora. 

Delilah

"Cora! What do you smell?" I shouted across the room, earning a death-glare from Snape. 

"I haven't smelt it yet!" she yelled back. 

"Well if you think your gonna smell Blaise then you better plug your nose!" I yelled as her cheeks turned bright red and Draco smirked and Blaise looked at me in anger. 

"What? I'm just telling the truth" I said with a cheeky smirk and glancing over to Draco who was trying to keep in his laughter by holding his nose and covering his mouth. 

I watched as Cora leaned into the cauldron and smelt the glistening liquid. I watched as Cora's face turned pale and a scared look appeared on her face. 

"Are-Are you ok?" I asked. 

"Y-yeah I guess" she stuttered. I know when she was lying. 

"So what did you smell?" 

"u-um the quidditch pitch and s-smoke and hair g-gel" She said hesitantly. She was pretending to smell Blaise but it was obvious she was lying. I saw Blaise's face light up with a proud look. 

~*~

"I want to play a game," I said when we were all in the common room in front of the fire; Me, Draco, Cora, and Blaise. 

"Fine but not a filthy muggle game," Draco said leaning back into the velvet green sofa behind him. 

"What about spin the bottle?" Blaise suggested with a grin and looking at Cora which made her obviously uncomfortable. 

We all nodded in agreement and formed a circle. I was next to Draco and Cora was opposite me. 

"I'm going  first?" Draco said leaning forward and giving the bottle a harsh spin. 

We all waited in silence for the bottle to come to a stop. It ended on me and I looked at Draco nervously and a comforting smile was forming on his face. I shuffled closer to him and he kissed me. He put his hands on my waist and I cupped mine under his chin. His soft lips felt like I had just entered heaven. He slid his tongue into my mouth and they danced for a while until I heard Cora and Blaise gagging behind us. 

I pulled away from Draco and threw a pillow at them.

"Get a room," Blaise said smirking. I rolled my eyes and handed the bottle to Cora. She spun it softer than Draco did and it landed on me again. I leaned forward and she pecked me on the lips like it was the most natural thing ever. I went back to my seat and saw the boys staring at us in shock with their jaws on the floor. 

"What?" Cora asked. 

"You did that so easily," Blaise said in shock. 

"come on, don't tell me you have never kissed your best friend before" I said. 

They shook their heads still in confusion before I rolled my eyes. 

"Ok that's enough for today," Draco said as we all parted ways.