22- Join The Show

A/N- I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH A LOT LATELY 💀

ANYWAY, I'M BACK BISHES AND THIS CHAPTER 😭🖐️

DELILAH'S POV:

His ginger hair was falling over his face as he thrust himself into me. His length hitting my g-spot everytime he entered. His hand reached down and his thumb began to rub my clit.

"Fuck me" I moaned, arching my back in pleasure.

"That's what I'm doing Princess" He replied, smirking and wiping his forhead with the back of his hand, ridding of the sweat and pushing his hair to the side.

I grabbed his face and pulled his head down to mine, passionately kissing him, on his lips, on his jaw, down his neck.

The door was slightly pushed open and the blonde boy stepped in, smirking to himself, he had obviously heard our moans.

"Ah, come to see the show?" I said inbetween moans.

"Actually I've come to join the show" he whispered back seductively. Fuck me, his raspy voice made the knot in my stomach tighten.

He pulled his pants down, leaving him in his boxers, which soon came off after. Meanwhile, the red haired boy pulled out of me and kissed all over me while the other boy lined himself up with my entrance, rubbing his tip on it.

"Fuck" I muttered, closing my eyes, ready for him to pound into me like a lion pounces on its prey.

"What do you want princess"

"Fuck me till I can't walk" I replied quietly as he looked mildly satisfied, becoming very satisfied when I added "daddy"

With that, his length entered me, all eleven inches at once. Tears nearly fell but soon the overwhelming pleasure distracted me from the tears. My lips were still occupied by the red head.

"Get on all fours for me princess" the blonde boy asked, winking at the the othe boy. By doing this is allowed more room for him to pound into me. I obeyed of course.

"Ready?" the other said.

I nodded and took his dick in my hands. I began by licking the precum off of his top before deep throating him, rarely gagging and pumping my hands down the remaking length.

All three of our moans filled the room, signalling to every other student and teacher that someone was not only get fucked, but also getting mouth fucked by two different people who normally despise each other.

Within another ten minutes, we were all reaching the end. The blonde came in me, allowing me only to cum after him and the red head came in my mouth, I swallowed every last drop of the liquid.

"Delilah wake up you toad" Someone laughed. My eyes snapped open, revealing Cora red from laughter and holding her stomach from the pain of her giggles.

"Did you hear everything?" I asked.

"EVERYTHING"

I pulled the covers over my face in embarrassment and groaned.

~*~

I sank into the green velvet of the sofa in the common room.

"Hey princess" A certain blonde boy from my dream said.

"Go away"

"Don't need to be so harsh, all I wanted to say was that I think you have a delivery, in the owlery, we're you not expecting something?"

"I don't normally get anything and I threatened my father when he said that he would send me weekly letters"

"Badass moment" he replied smirking.

"Draco, I. Am. Upset. With. You. Please. Give. Me. Space." I said, thinking back to the argument that had occurred and instantly feeling a wave of anger build up inside of me.

~*~

The letter had a gold envelope and red trim, the back sealed with a stamp, maybe a family symbol?

I carefully peeled it open, revealing the writing of one other than my father himself.

Dear Delilah,

Fisrt of all, you have a new brother, Dekota Amora.
Second of all, there is an urgent matter at home and I wish for you to come back immediately. If you do not then you shall be badly punished.

Sincerely,
Mr. Amora.

I ripped the letter up, I couldn't go back to that man but I knew he was capable of a lot of damage.

"So what does it say?" the deep voice of Draco malfoy whispered, appearing behibd me.

"Nothing that concerns you"

"Really"

"yep"

"stop being such a fool Delilah, I got one just like it, I know exactly what it said"

"When did you get it, because I don't remeber seeing you come up here to retrieve it" he started "And unlike you, Im not dreaming about myself fucking you"

How did he know?

"H-how did you know?"

"So it's true?" he cocked an eyebrow up at me.

"no I didn't mean that-"

He was sporting a pleased smirk, his hands on the railing behind him.

I pushed past him and made my way towards the Gryffindors.

"Why hello there madam" Georgie said, the other boy from my dream. I pushed my lips into his to take the pain and confusion away.

A/N- I CANT STOP LAUGHING THIS IS SO BADDD AND SHORTTT.

THERE WAS A FEW PEOPLE WHO WNATED TO GET TAGGED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO _Nevaeh_DeLeon_ @Lottiek17 Thank you for being interested 😭😍