3-DM x

Flashback

DELILAH'S POV: When they were 5

"Honey, are you ready to go?" Mother shouted up the stairs.

Mother and Father were going to a meeting and I had to go to.

I hopped into the car and picked at my fingers nervously.

We arrived at a big house. Mother knocked at the door to be greeted by a small elf with pointed ears.

"Please follow me" he said smiling.

We arrived in a big room where there was 3 other families.

"You've arrived!" A tall wonem with black and blonde hair said giving my mother a hug and an awkward look to my father.

"You must be Delilah, June Amora. I've heard alot of great things about you" The lady said givung me a hug.

"I'm Narcisss Malfoy, this is my husband Lucious Malfoy and this is our son Draco, he's been looking forward to meeting you"

The blonde haired boy walked towards me with a single red rose in his hand.

"I want you to have this, my home is your home now" he said smiling and giving me the rose. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

The parents left the room to go to the meeting, leaving me, Draco, a brown haired girl and a small dark haired boy.

I already knew the girl, Cora Ophelia Jacobs, but the other boy were new.

"I'm Blaise Zambini!" He said smiling.

"I'm Delilah Amora" I said nervously.

For the rest of the time, me and Draco chatted and played together and Cora and Blaise played together.

Draco's POV:

We both sat down opposite Blaise and Cora, who were flirting most of the time. Me and Cora just chatted about how much we hated transfiguration. Although she doesn't like it, she so fucking good at it.

We both had pancakes and syrup. Delilah only ate one before heading back to her dorm room.

I was left with the 2 fucking love birds sitting in front of me.

It only took 30 seconds before I had had enough of them. I rolled my eyes and went to my dorm.

DELILAH'S POV:

When I arrived at my dorm, my eyes focused on a small piece of paper on my bedside table.

On it, someone had written:
Delilah, meet me at the
Astronomy tower at 12.
DM x

Fuck!

It was already 11:50. I ran out of the room and sprinted my way to the astronomy tower.

I saw a tall, blonde haired boy leaning over the railings, looking into the distance.

He turned to me and I saw him holding a rose.

"Whats that for Draco?" I said smiling at the candles that had made a pathway for me to walk down.

"I have 2 questions Delilah"
"which are?"

"um, will you go to the Yule Ball with me?

I jumped straight at him and hugged him tight.

" That's such a stupid question, of course Draco"

He hugged me back and kissed my head.

"What was your other question?" I asked looking into his icey blue eyes.

"It doesn't matter anymore" he said smiling.

He gave me the rose and we walked back to the Slytherin Common Room.

I was greeted by Cora screaming in excitement at me!

"We are going to hogsmede tomorrow to get you your dress!" She said at me. I giggled at her. I left Draco and went to my dorm with Cora.

"You know, Blaise asked me to the Yule Ball"
She said giggling.

"You two are perfect for each other though"

"Shut up! Have you seen you and Draco, you two are the ones who are perfect for each other!" she said laughing.