15-Georgie

Song: Mr. Loverman by Ricky Montgomery 

A/N that no one is going to read: Hey loves <3 Thank you so much for 2k reads!!! I made a tik tok so I'll put a link for it, feel free to follow :) Hope everyone is ok, message me if you need to talk. Enjoy this chapter.  https://linktr.ee/Delilah.Malfoy.wattpad

Delilah

There they were, in the middle of the room. The Slytherin Prince, my Slytherin Prince, and Pug-faced Parkinson making out. My heart shattered in the spot and and tears treated to fall. As I was walking towards them, they didn't even pull apart. Was I fucking invisible?

"You dirty little cockroach!" I growled while Slapping Pansh off of my 'boyfriend'.
"And don't even get me started on you, you cheating bitch! One week Draco, one fucking week we've been dating and your already hooking up with others. I knew I was your little sex slave. I don't know why I ever thought I would have a chance with you!"

I slapped his face so hard, there was a red mark on his face. I looked at Draco's face desperately searching for answers but he was emotionless. I turned around and ran as fast as I could;I didn't know where I was going but anywhere was better than here. Tears were streaming down my face faster than niagra falls, my eyes were burning and I was physically and mentally exhausted.

I turned a corner sharply and went straight into a wall. When did they put a wall there? Since when did walls have arms?

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry please forgi-"

"Delilah calm down, its fine!" He giggled, I knew instantly it was George.

We were really good friends but didn't get many chances to speak becausw of the Slytherin and Gryffindor rivalry.

"Oh Merlin, Delilah are you ok? Who hurt you. Tell me later we need to get you cleaned up"

I smiled AS George frantically brang me to his dorm, into his bathroom and gave me tissues to clean myself up.

"Want to tell me who hurt you?"

"Malfoy, fucking malfoy was making out with Pug face. George I thought he was the one! I finally thought someone cared about me! Do you see why I have trust issues? Because if this shit" tears pouted down my already tear-stained cheeks.

George made a sh sound as he sat me in his bed and wrapped his strong arms around me.

"It's ok princess" George said, stroking my hair and kissing the top of my head.

"Can I stay with you tonught Georgie? I don't  want to sleep by myself tonight. He nodded before  handing me his quidditch jersey to sleep in.

Draco

I fucked up big time.

I dont know what had gotten into me. One moment we were waiting for Snape in detention, the next I fucking kissed her. She wasn't even that good anyway, she never brushed her teeth and her lips were crusty. I will not deny though that in the moment it was good.

What the fuck am I saying?

"What the fuck did you do to me Parkinson?" I shouted at the smirking girl who I wNted to slap.

"Draco, darling" I winced at the name na fclenched my fists until they turned white. "I didn't do anything sweetheart, it was all you"

It couldn't have been all me, I was and I still am so deeply in love with Delilah. It didn't make sense.

"What did you do to me?" I yelled causing her to jump back a bit but her evil, malicious grin remained on her pug face. Instead of answering me, she walked away.

I swear she whispered something along the lines of "I finally got that fucking kiss from that fucking good looking prick,.even if I had to be sneeky to do so".

I left the classroom and I heard loud footsteps making their way towards me.

"Where do you think your going Mr Malfoy?" The man barked, Snape.

"Professor please, I need to go and sort something out, it's kind of an emergency" I begged.

The greasy-haired man raised an eyebrow at me before muttering in his slow, drowsy voice "Very well then, but you will have detention for the next two days instead Mr. Malfoy"

I nodded eagerly until  Snape tuned on hai heel violently and walked away.

"Oh and Malfoy, good luck with whatever your doing"

What the fuck was that? Was Snape being nice to me? I didn't have time to think about it. I sprinted towards Delilah's dorm only to find she wasn't there. I looked everywhere I thought she would be; the astronomy tower, Quinn/ Cora's dorm, the library, even Hermione and Luna's dorms, nowhere. 

My heart shattered when I realized I had lost Delilah forever and she hated my guts. All I could do was hope she was safe. 

I punched the brick wall, that was towering over me, several times in anger. Blood was oozing down my arms from my knuckles. I fucked up big time. 

How was I meant to forgive myself?

Delilah:

I flopped down on George's bed and he got in next to me. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist. His presence was oddly comforting, let alone his touch.

"Delilah I know Malfoy has done something to you," he said, breaking the comfortable silence. I tried so hard to keep my emotions in but I failed miserably. 

"Georgie he kissed Pansy, fuckin in front of me! I loved him so much." I cried, tears pouring from my eyes, forming a wet patch on Geroge's chest. He tightened his grip around my waist as if to say 'it's ok, I'm here'.

He was silent for a second like he was deep in thought. 

"I know how much you love him" I choked back tears at his words. "And I know how much he loves you. Maybe you should get both sides of the story, Malfoy's AND Parkinson's" 

I nodded as my eyes fluttered close. He placed a small kiss on my forehead and I went to sleep. 

George W.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. I hated Malfoy's guts for hurting Delilah. She was so precious and fragile and didn't deserve to be hurt, not even the slightest bit.

"Night love" I whispered, kissing her head one more time before eventually falling asleep.