2-A Note on Her Bedside Table

I felt a cold hand on my leg. I looked down to see it was Draco's. I smirked at him and carried on eating. 

"Imma go, see you all later," I said walking away. 

I walked up to the astronomy tower and sat down looking up at the stars. I wiped the tears rolling down my face. 

"You ok darling?" Draco said sitting down next to me and putting his arm around me.

"W-What are you doing here?" I said looking into his eyes.  

"I come up here to think, I love it here, it's so peaceful," he says looking back at me. "What's wrong?"

 I cried as I buried my head into his chest. He stroked my hair which calmed me a bit. 

"Today is June's birthday, and the day she died," I said, a tear rolling down my face, he wiped it off and hugged me. 

"I'm always here darling," He said kissing my head. he always kissed my head, but I always saw it as a friendly thing. But this time it felt different. 

He lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes.

"Let's put you in bed," Draco said picking me up bridal style.  

He walked into my room and laid me on my bed. " I'll let you get changed. Night Del" he said walking to the door. "Can you stay  until I fall asleep?" I said hopefully. "Fine" he said smirking. 

I put on nike pros and a big jumper. I hopped in bed and rested my head on Dracos chest. I played with his rings and he brushed his fingers through my hair while humming.

Draco's POV

She smelt like cinnamon and vanilla and her hair was so soft. When I thought she was asleep I whispered "Love you princess". I felt Delilah smile and whisper "Love you my Malfoy".

My heart was beating so fast as I placed a small kiss on her forehead. She looked up at me and smiled. She was so fucking pretty!

It didnt take long for her to fall asleep.

Before I left, I left a note on her bedside table.

I walked into my dorm to see Blaise and Cora in the same bed. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom to get into joggers and jumper.

"Where have you been all night?" Blaise asked while stroking Cora's hair as she fell asleep.

"I was with Delilah, I found her crying and she asked me to stay with her until she fell asleep"

"Anything else happen Draco?" Blaise said smirking.

"Not yet" I said getting into my own bed and winking.

"When are you going to ask her to the Yule Ball. Its obvious she likes you and you like her"

"I'll do it tomorrow, now let me get some sleep Blaise"

The next morning I saw that Cora and Blaise were already gone. I walked down to the common room to see Delilah sitting there reading a book.

"Hey Del" I said sitting now next to her
"Bonjouur Draco Malfoy" she said laying her head on my chest as I put my arm round her.

"Wanna get breakfast? I'm fucking starving" Delilah said as her belly rumbled.

"Thought you would never ask!" I said as we both walked out of the common room.