29- Husband and Wife

DELILAH

We want to school normally, except we had a wedding ring on our finger. We shared Draco's dorm, but slept on different beds.

~•~

The day of the wedding didn't take too long to arrive. My wedding dress was beautiful, the white, lacy train ran all the way down the aisle, Narcissa wanted to make up for this by giving me a large wedding gown. The cake was extravagant and you could tell it was a Malfoy's wedding. Draco looked hot in his suit and it was obvious that he knew. He would strut round everywhere.
This was the wedding of my dreams, but I didn't expect it to go this way.

~•~

~•~

DRACO

Everyone fell silent as Delilah started to make her way down the isle. She looked stunning but she looked sad. She had no one there for her but her awful father.

I took her by the hand and looked into her eyes. The man said some of words "I do" said Delilah, staring into my eyes with kindness.

He repeated similar words to me.
"I do" I meant. I did take her as my wife. I would love her till the day I die.

"You are now husband and wife. You may know kiss the bride." I did kiss her, I missed her sweet lips, the way they moved.

The night consisted of drinking and eating tiny portions of food that left you hungrier than you were before.
"You know what happens on the first night as husband and wife right?" My mother said to Delilah, winking clumsily. Delilah nodded and said a few more things. God that was embarrassing.

______________________________________
A/n: sorry for the short chapter. The next one is pure smut