Chapter 29

LISA

TWO DAYS SINCE I started living with Chaeng again. Everything is going well. But Jennie is always contacting me because of some random reason. Either she's bored, she needs something, or she just want to talk to me. It's fine for me but I'm always telling her to not contact me every single day. About Jongin, well, I don't have any idea about him. He didn't show up anymore ever since I caught Jennie and him. It's already Christmas Eve. Time flies so fast.

I thought that I will be a third wheel on Chaeng's and Jisoo unnie's relationship but luckily, Bambam and Ten are living with us, too.

Today, I'm alone in the house. ChaeSoo, Bambam and Ten are out and they left me here which is fine with me. But I'm so bored. I don't know what to do here. I suddenly heard knocks on our front door. Out of curiosity, I stood up and opened it but much to my surprise, it revealed Jennie holding a bouquet of flowers. She's showing her gummy smile.

"Good morning! Jennie Kim at your service!" She said as she handed me the flower. My brows furrowed. What the fuck is going on?

"Why suddenly gave me a... bouquet of flowers?"

"Part of my courtship." My brows furrowed more.

"W-Wait, what? Courtship?"

"Yup! I'm courting you, right?"

"What the? Since when? Excuse me, Jennie Kim but I don't remember giving you my permission to court me and I also not expecting you to court me. Are you using drugs?" She chuckled softly.

"Why ask for your permission first? I wanna court you and that's it! And I'm not using drugs, okay? I'm only addicted to you." I blinked. Not once. Not twice. But repeatedly. What the fuck? I've never seen her like this before.

"Seriously, are you okay? Do you need some check-ups? I can accompany you to the hospital." She once again chuckled.

"I'm fine, Lisa. Now, accept my flower, please?" I rolled my eyes when she made a cute face. I took the flower that she handed to me.

"Alright. You can go now." I was about to close the door but she stopped me.

"Before I go, I have something to say." She uttered with a serious face.

"Go on." She paused for a second before she spoke again.

"I love you." She sweetly said and walked away. While me is still processing the words she just said. Okay? Is that really her?

I sat on the couch again after I closed the door.

I love you

I love you

I love you

"Argh!" I facepalmed myself. Her words keep repeating in my head. What is she doing? Is she really serious that she will court me? Oh gosh. I'm still not over her but she's making me go crazy again.

I felt my phone vibrated. I grabbed it and checked if someone messaged me and I'm not mistaken. Oh shit.

From: Jennie
In case you didn't hear it right, I will say it again. I love you. See you later. Maybe tomorrow. I miss you so much :)

I threw my phone on my side and put down the flower.

Oh gosh, Jennie Kim! Why are you doing this? How can I move if she will do these?

Aish. I hope she's not serious about that courtship thing.

***

I am now wearing my business attire. My Dad told me that I will now handle our company here in Korea. He named it to me already. Which means, I will be it's new CEO. It is a jewelry company. My uncle already informed me that he will be my first investor and I am so thankful to him.