Chapter 37

TEN

"YOU FUCKING DID it already?!" We were all shocked on what we found out this morning.

After Lisa successfully got a yes yesterday from Jennie to be her girlfriend, they visited us here in Chaeng's house since we slept here. And she delivered us that good news that they already got back together.

But hell yeah, I thought that's the only thing she will said. Until we saw a hickey on Lisa's neck and yeah, Jennie have it, too. In fact, we saw multiple hickey on Jennie.

"Calm down, okay?!" Lisa shouted back trying to calm us down.

"Holy shit! Just say it!" Bam looks so excited to know the truth while the rest of us are still shocked.

"Okay okay! Yes! We did, happy?!"

"Fucking hell yeah!" Bam started jumping out of excitement. What the fuck is exciting here?

"Wait, hold on. Hold on. Did I hear it right? You already did it?" Jisoo noona asked for confirmation. They both nodded and lowered their heads. We gasped.

"Wow! I didn't know that you're that fast, Limario!"

"Shit! Our Lisa is not virgin anymore!"

"Fucking finally!"

"Can you stop cursing?!" Irene noona exclaimed that made us startle. First time to hear her shout.

"Noona, it's not like you're not cursing. Don't act innocent." I told her that caused me to earn a smack on my head from her.

"Calm down, okay? Are you new to these kind of things that you are that shocked earlier then now, cursing out of happiness?"

"Oh right. Yeah we already heard this kind of news a lot of times from you and Seulgi, and Chaeng and Jisoo. But the hell, it's JenLisa! The ship that sank a lot of times but here they are, sailing again!" Yeri exclaimed. Irene noona glared at the youngest.

"I'm not talking to you, Kim Yerim. You better cover your ears because you're still young for these kind of things."

"Unnie! I'm not a baby anymore! For your information, I already heard you moaning a lot of times whenever you and Seulgi unnie are—" Wendy quickly came to the rescue and covered Yeri's mouth. While the rest of the squad bursted into laughter upon hearing what Yeri said.

"What the fuck is funny?!"

"See?! You cursed too, noona!" Bam said to her. Irene noona smacked his head.

"Calm down, calm down. My ears are already hurting because you keep on shouting on each other." Lisa stated.

"Hyun, calm down. Are you on a period again?" Seulgi noona carefully asked Irene noona but she just glared at Seulgi.

"Back to the main topic. So how did it happen?"

"Joohyun, what kind of question is that? Do you want them to elaborate how did they make out?" Seulgi noona asked which caused us to laugh.

"Hell Seulgi, just shut up. So how?"

"It happened so fast." Lisa replied and scatched her nape out of embarrassment. Why is she embarrassed? I mean, it's okay to do it with your partner. There's nothing wrong on that.

"How many rounds?" Chaeng nudged me on the ribs and the hell, it hurts! "Why?!"

"Why do you still need to ask that? It's already private!"

"What's wrong with my question?" I innocently asked.

"Don't get it wrong! We just shared special kisses, and you know, soft touches, but about the thing that you're thinking right now, we didn't get there. We want to take everything slowly."