Chapter 22

Lisa

THE NEXT DAY, Jennie went out. She said, she'll hangout with her friend, Nayeon. I badly want to go with her but I have something important to do with Bambam, Ten, Jisoo unnie and Chaeng.

We're currently here in Ten's house. We're talking about our plan about Mr. Wang.

"Lisa, you said that you'll go back in Thailand next month, right?" Jisoo unnie asked me. I nodded at her as a response. "Then, you need to be aware of your surroundings. Who knows. Maybe Mr. Wang will follow you there without you knowing it. So you should be careful."

"Don't worry, Chu. I can handle myself."

"Lis, what if we'll go with you?" Chaeng suddenly suggested. I sighed.

"Look, guys, you don't need to worry about me, okay? I can handle him. I'm a good fighter, remember?" I let out a joke to ease the atmosphere right now. They're so serious and I'm not used to them being serious like that.

"What about Sehun?" Ten suddenly asked. My brows furrowed.

"What about him?"

"You know, your parents are surely close with him. They'll be happy if they see him again after a long time." He explained.

"So? You're telling me to ask him to go with me?" He nodded. "I don't know, Ten."

Suddenly, I received a text from Kai.

Kai
Hi, Lis. Can we hangout today? You can invite some of your friends since Sehun will go with me.

I quickly replied a yes to him.

"Hey, Kai wants to hangout with us. He's with Sehun." I said.

"Sure. Where?"

"FeastBar."

"Sure! Let's go!" Bambam excitedly said. Among the five of us, he's the one who really loves going to the bar. I once confronted him about that but he didn't want to listen. Whatever.

"Wait! I thought we gathered here for our plan about Mr. Wang? Why go to the bar and hangout with them?" Chae asked. 

"Oh come on, Chae. We need to have some fun! We can just talk about that again tomorrow or the next day."

"I'm asking Lisa, not you." She then turned to me.

"I already agreed to Kai, Chae. Come on." She groaned in annoyance.

I don't know why Chaeyoung hates Kai. I mean, yes, I hated Kai, too. But not anymore since we got closer now with each other. I already consider him as my bestfriend. He's a very nice  person so I don't really know why she hates Kai so much.

"Fine. As if I have a choice." We exited Ten's house and went inside my car. I gave Bambam my car keys, and I guess you already know why I did that. He rolled his eyes.

"This is yours but you're always making me drive this car." He hissed. I just laughed at him.

He started the engine and drove away.

"Kai hyung is so nice." Ten suddenly said. He's sitting at the backseat with Jisoo unnie and Chaeng while I'm on the passenger seat.

"Yeah. I'm glad that we became friends with him and Sehun hyung." Said Bambam. I already expected this. Since they're both guys, I know that they will get closer easily with Kai.

"But you know, I think Kai hyung is interested on Jennie." My brows furrowed as I turned to him.

"What did you say?"