Chapter 2

Lisa

AFTER THOSE 3 major class of ours, thankfully, it's breaktime now. We decided to eat together again like we used to do. While we're walking towards the canteen, I went beside Chaeyoung and walked with her.

"Lis, are you okay now?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah. I'm okay." I shortly replied, not smiling at her.

"What about you and Jennie unnie?" I raised a brow. I thought, she just asking about me. I don't know that Jennie will be included. Aish.

"Ask her." I coldly said. I'm not interested about her question because from the very start, I hate that Jennie Kim. But I'm trying my best to befriend with her.

As I said, Chaeyoung called Jennie to ask that question. But unluckily, she's beside me now.

"Unnie, are you and Lalisa okay now?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"Ofcourse!" She happily said. Wow. As in wow. I don't know if we're really okay now and we're friends in real now, but it cannot change the fact that I hate her.

"Good to hear." Chaeyoung said and grinned at me like she's teasing me so I rolled my eyes.

When we arrived at the canteen, we sat on our table. As usual, Irene and Seulgi ordered our foods. And just like earlier, Jennie sat beside me. Thankfully, Chaeyoung is beside me, too, on my left while Jennie is on my right.

I was surprised when Jennie linked her arms on mine. I want to scold her but I realize, I should consider her as my friend, too. I don't want to hurt her feelings by being harsh on her. So I just ignored that.

While waiting for our food, I saw a familiar guy and I guess he's looking for someone. I thought, it's Ten. But I can't see his face cleary so I just ignored him and just looked at Jennie and surprisingly, she's looking at me, too.

But, what if that guy is really Ten? Aish! I'm just being paranoid.

I was about to talk to Jennie but Chaeyoung suddenly smacked my arm.

"Ouch! Chaeng! What's your problem?!" I hissed.

"Lisa! I guess, Ten already fulfilled his promise to you." I raised a brow on her because of what she said. She's about to continue but Jennie interrupted her.

"Who's Ten?" She asked but Chaeyoung ignored her. I faced her again.

"What are you talking about, chipmunk?"

"Look." She said pointing to the front. I looked at where she's pointing and saw the guy I noticed earlier. And...she's right. It's Ten. "Ten!" She suddenly called him. And as soon as he looked at Chaeyoung, he turned his gaze on me and smiled.

Oh my gosh. My heart. Someone help me. I think I'm dying! After 2 years, finally! I saw him again.

He walked on our direction and everyone are surprised, including me, and Jennie is the only exception because she have no idea about who's him. Irene and Seulgi returned with our foods and they look surprised too when they saw him.

My friends knew him. I told them about him. And they really want him for me that made me so happy.

"Are you not going to hug me, Manoban?" He teasingly said. I stood up. I walked towards him and happily hugged him. He quickly hugged me back.

I saw in my peripheral view that my friends giggled when they saw us hugging. I just smiled at them.
After our hugged, I smacked his arm because he deserves it.

"What's that for?" He confusingly asked but I just chuckled before I went back to my seat.

"Are you really Ten?" Jisoo unnie asked like she can't believe it.