Chapter 26

LISA

I DIDN'T EXPECT to see him there, standing infront of us, with that annoying smirk of him. It's been a long time since I last saw him but his presence is still creeping me out. My dad and Mr. Wang was really close to each other. I once treated him as my uncle. But it all changed when the incident happened. His betrayal makes me want to kill him but I didn't do it. Unlike him, I knew how to control myself.

"Since you're here, let's discuss some things, shall we?" He said after me and Sehun sat on the couch opposite to him.

We're here in his house. If you're wondering why, ofcourse he threatened us so we had no other choice but to go here.

FLASHBACK

"Mr. Wang." I muttered under my breath.

"Nice to see you again, Lalisa. It's been a long time."

"What do you want?" I asked firmly.

"Go with me. Let's talk about that in my house."

"And why would we go with you? What if you set a trap there? We're not dumb to do what you want us to do." Sehun spitted out.

"Go with me and Lisa's parents and your squad will be safe. It's your choice. And no, I didn't set any trap. I just want us to talk there." I closed my fist. This is what I don't want. If I want my parents and my friends to be safe, I always have no choice but to obey him. He's too powerful.

"Alright. We'll go with you." His smirk goes wide. We followed him as he walked towards his black car. Sehun opened the backseat door for me and let me in first before him.

"So, Lisa, your relationship with Jennie is getting stronger, huh." His smirk is still visible.

"So?"

"Nothing." He then chuckled. Oh, that evil laugh of him. Nothing changed. He's an evil, though.

END OF FLASHBACK

That's how we got here.

"What do you want?"

"Well, what would be your reaction if I say that I want your girlfriend?" I closed my fist and tried to calm myself. "Oh. That fist is starting to get angry."

"We're not here to joke around, Mr. Wang. Just go straight to the point. We don't want to stay here." Sehun firmly said to him.

"Fine! So, I just want to reconcile with your Dad and I want your help. I don't have any bad intention. I swear. Trust me on this one."

"Can you please stop joking around? That's bullshit. After all of those things you've done? You want to reconcile with my dad? And what? You want our help? We'll never ever help you with that. And we'll never let you go near my dad. You betrayed us once. And I know, you'll betray us again." I spitted out.

"Is it that hard to trust me?"

"Yes." He let out a sigh. "Before you say what you want to say, don't blackmail us or me again."

"Look, Lisa, I already regretted the wrong things I did to your family. I won't betray you again."

"Still a no, Mr. Wang. So stop that acting now."

"I am not acting!"

"You are!" I exclaimed. Because of anger, I couldn't help but to stand up and confront this man. Sehun tried to calm me down but I ignored him. "Stop staying more bullshit like those because you'll never fool us again! Do you think I will forgive you? Do you think my parents especially my dad will forgive you? It's a f*cking no! You almost killed them! You betrayed us! You broke our trust! My trust! I trusted you! I treated you like my real uncle! And after all of what you've done to us before, I won't believe your words again! You can say those lies to other people and make them believe you, but I am an exception! You're a liar, Mr. Wang. You're a liar." He looks so surprised after all of what I said. He deserves to hear all of those. "You wanna kill me, right? Then kill me now and leave my friends, my girlfriend and my parents alone!" I added.