Chapter 32

LISA

"We successfully brought them here in the warehouse, Sir."

"Yes, Sir. They're here. Including your son. I think he's now working with them to take you down."

"Copy, Sir. We will do everything you want us to do to them."

I SLOWLY OPENED my eyes. I can't move my body. Even my hands. Then I realized, they tied me up. I looked around. I saw them. Beside me are Chaeng and Jisoo while infront of us are Ten, Bam, and Jackson. They're in the same situation as mine. Tied up on the chair.

"Aha. Seems like our main target is already awake." I heard a voice near me. Then suddenly, a man kneel infront of me.
"Hi, Lalisa Manoban. Still remember me?" He asked as he took off his mask.

My mouth agaped. He's one of Mr. Wang's guys that nearly killed my parents before. Yoo Yeonseok.

"We met again! How are you? I heard that you have a girlfriend named Jennie Kim. Oh! I forgot. You already broke up. But you know. It's so sad that she's not with you when we kidnapped you and your friends. I wanna taste her." I clenched my jaw. My blood boils.

"Don't hurt her. Don't get her involve. Don't drag her into this." I firmly said to him.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then fuck you!" I spitted out.

"Why? You still care about her? After she cheated on you? You still love her? You are freaking dumb, Manoban. So freaking dumb. But can I ask you? Did you already taste her? Is it good? How many rounds?"

"Fuck you! Damn you! Just shut your freaking mouth! Don't ever touch her or I will kill you!" He laughed devilishly. But the next thing he did didn't fall to my expectation. He slapped me hard on my face that causes my lips to start bleeding.

Damn! That was really a hard slap! No wonder why it bleeds already. Damn this guy. I wanna kick him on the face. The fuck.

"Oh. Your friends are now awake, too! Hi! Nice to meet you!" I looked at my friends and he's right. They're now awake, too. The two girls beside me looks so scared. While the three guys are now clenching their jaw. Ofcourse, they're mad, too.

"What the fuck do you want? You're working for Mr. Wang, right? What the hell are you planning to do to us?!" Ten shouted.

"If I'll be honest? We're planning to kill you. One by one. Infront of your dear friend." He then pointed at me. I teared up. That is what I don't want to happen that's why I keep telling them to let me fight alone. "I wanna know how will she react if she sees you covered on your own bloods." Tears started gushing down to my cheeks.

"Please." My voice cracked. They all turned to me. "Don't hurt them. If you want me, then just kill me. Just don't hurt them. Especially Jennie. Please." I begged.

"That's what I want to witness! Lalisa Manoban begging us to not hurt her friends and loving girlfriend! Come on, Manoban. Beg me more. Oh, no. Mr. Wang is on his way now. Beg him later instead." He said with a smirk on his face. He slapped me again. Harder than earlier.

"Anyway, we have a surprise for you! Wanna see it now? No no no! Later, okay? When Mr. Wang arrived." He smirked at me again before he walked away.

I looked at Jackson. His eyes looks so tired.

"Jackson." He immediately looked at me. "You didn't know about this, right?"

"Ofcourse, Lisa. I do not know. I have no fucking idea!" I was surprised. He suddenly bursted out. He looks so angry. "If I just knew, I shouldn't have let you meet me! I realized it now. They're fucking following me everywhere I goes! They're fucking following me and I know my Dad tasked them to do that! Fuck!"