Chapter 4

Lisa

WHEN WE ARRIVED at the restaurant, I quickly sat beside the window so I would be able to see the view outside. Ten sat beside me. While Chaeng and Jisoo sat together. Honestly, they look good together.

"I want chikin!" Jisoo excitedly said that made us laugh.

"I wonder if you'll gonna live without your chiken?" Ten asked.

"Well, I would rather die than to live without my chicken." We laughed again because of her words.

"Unnie, do you have a boyfriend?" We're all surprised after we heard Chaeng's question. Wow. Is she making a move now?

"Yah, chipmunk, you're not updated. I'm into girls now." All of us widened our eyes because of her sudden answer.

What the fuck? Jisoo is now into girls? I thought, she's straight like hell!

"We're not updated as well, Kim Jisoo. What happened? Last time I knew, you're straight." Ten asked. Yeah, he's fucking right.

"Well, when I first met her, I suddenly realized that I like her already. I hope you will still accept me even though I just confessed that I'm a gay." She explained.

"Jisoo unnie, ofcourse we will still accept you! You're a friend of us!" I cheered her up.

"Yeah, she's right. Don't worry, that girl beside you is a gay, too." Ten teased Chaeyoung. But how the hell he knew about that?

"Chaeyoung-ah? You're a freaking gay, too?" Chaeyoung just nodded.

Okay. Here they come with their gay talks. We decided to not disturb them because I guess they're enjoying now. We just ordered our food. And Ten paid them all.

"You're kinda rich, huh." I teasingly said to him while we're waiting for our foods.

"C'mon, babe. You're rich too. So stop teasing me." I chuckled.

"You're richer than me, Ten Lee." And I gave him a smirk.

"You're the richest, Lalisa Manoban." He said and smirked too. I found it sexy whenever he's smirking like that. This guy is making me crazy. Tsk tsk.

"Look, I think they're now flirting with each other." I whispered to him as I pointed the two sitting infront of us.

"I'm sure they will end up together." He whispered and I agreed. They're really look good together. If they're just a stranger and I saw them like that, I will think that they're a couple.

"Yah, love birds, mind to tell what are you talking about?" Chaeng asked.

"Oh. We're talking about you and Chu." Ten replied, being honest. I can't blame him. He's not a liar, though.

"What about me and Jisoo unnie?" She confusingly asked. Aish! She's so slow.

"You're like a couple. I can't wait to hear the news that the two of your are already dating." I chuckled because of his craziness.

"Y-Yah!" We laughed because of their reaction. I swear, they're so cute.

I felt my phone vibrated. I took it out from my pocket and opened it, just to see that Jennie texted me.

From: Jennie
Lili~ I'm kinda bored now. Lets go shopping please? :)

I don't know but I suddenly smiled after reading her text.

"Ten, I guess Lisa is flirting with another guy. Look, she's smiling while looking at her phone." I glared at Jisoo unnie because of what she said.