Chapter 6

Lisa

THESE PAST FEW days, my little crush on Jennie is developing everytime I'm seeing her. But I'm trying my best to stop it. About Ten, he's being cold to me. But I just ignored it.

Right now, I'm currently in Bambam's house. Actually, the whole squad is here. They're planning about our vacation. While me, I'm here on the rooftop. Enjoying the view.

"Lili!" I turned around and saw Jennie. She sat beside me.

"Waeyo?"

"I miss you." I quickly looked away after I heard those words. Here she goes again. She's making me blush again for Pete's sake. 

"Okay." She pouted because of my response. Aish. This brunette is really cute. "I miss you too, Nini." I softly said. She blushed after I said it. Huh. This is the charm of Lalisa Manoban.

My phone vibrated so I took it out from my pocket and saw Ten's message.

From: My Ten❤
Lis, can we talk later? I just want to say something.

I'm expecting this. So I replied on his text.

To: My Ten❤
Alright. Go here on the rooftop later.

I sent it to him and returned my phone on my pocket.

"How are you and your boyfriend? These past few days, I noticed that you're acting cold with each other. You guys have problem?" She asked.

"I don't know. I will know later. By the way, why are you here? They need you there. They're planning for our vacation." I said, not looking at her.

"Jisoo unnie said that you're here alone. So I went here to join you." I automatically smiled. Goodness, Jennie Kim. You're making my heart flutter every single time.

"Thank you, then." I said. She showed her gummy smile again.

I don't know if I already like her. But I'm straight! All my life, I didn't fall inlove with a girl. As in. I'm into guys, not girls. But when Jennie came to my life, she's always making my heart flutters. Every single words she's saying, I always smile. I'm afraid to fall inlove with her. Because I know, she's 100% straight. And she will not catch me once I fall for her. That's why I'm stopping this stupid feeling. About Ten, I don't want to cheat on him. So I will just end our relationship later. This is so wrong. He's my boyfriend, but I have feelings for someone else. I don't want to torture him. I don't want to hurt him.

"What's up Jenlisa!" We turned around and we saw Ten standing behind us. "Jen, can I talk to Lisa?" He asked. I looked at Nini. Waiting for her answer.

"Y-Yeah, ofcourse." She said and left the two of us. Ten sat beside me.

"I want to say something." He seriously said while looking at me.

"I want to say something, too. But you can speak first." I softly said. He took my hand and held it.

"Lisa, I know you already have feelings for someone else. I can't tell who's that someone, but I know that that is a girl. I don't want to torture you. So I think it's much better if we'll end our relationship. Besides, I have feelings for someone else too. We're just being fair you know. And since we don't love each other anymore just like before, we should end this relationship." I smiled after hearing those words from him.

"Yeah, you're right. We should end this relationship now. That is actually I want to say. But you already said it. Haha. So I guess, this is a goodbye for our 2 years relationship?" I jokely asked that made him chuckle.