Chapter 5

Lisa

THESE PAST FEW days, I'm much closer to Jennie. We've been hanging out these past few days, so I have more idea now about her. About the dangerous guy who's creeping me out, well, Ten said Bambam informed him that Mr. Wang just spent his vacation here. So now, he's already back on Japan. Good to hear.

I'm currently walking in the hallway. I was about to enter the canteen when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw my one and only Nini. She linked her arms on mine that made me smile.

"You're trying to act cute again." I said. She showed me her gummy smile and pinched my cheeks.

"I'm always cute, Lili." I chuckled. "Waeyo? Am I not cute?" She pouted. Aish, this girl. I ruffled her hair.

"Alright. You're cute." I stated and looked away. We entered the canteen and I saw the squad. I think they're waiting for us. I sat beside Chaeyoung and Jennie sat beside me. I turned my gaze on Ten and smiled on him.

"Finally! We've been waiting for you for almost 15 minutes now. Tch." Yeri said to me but I just chuckled.

"She didn't get enough sleep so she woke up late. That's why." Ten defended me.

"I'm not talking to you, Chittaphon." We laughed because of Yeri's sudden words. This is the first time that she talked harshly to Ten.

"For Pete's sake, Yeri! Don't call me that!" He pouted. He really loves to pout, huh. Haha.

Our professor for our first two subject are currently absent because of some important matters. So we decided to just spend our time on our place. As we entered our place, Ten and Bambam quickly sat on the sofa near the door and I sat between them. Chaeyoung sat beside Bambam, while the rest sat on the other sofa.

"Lisa-yah." Ten cutely called my name. I looked at him and smiled.

"Waeyo?"

"I love your scent." I chuckled. He's always saying that. I can't blame him though. I also love my own scent.

"Stop flirting, please. Respect your single friends." Bambam irritatedly said but Chaeyoung confronted him.

"Let them do what they want, Bam. You're being bitter again."

"Shut up, Rosé." I just laughed at them.

"Anyway, sembreak is coming. I want to spend our break somewhere. I want us to enjoy our break." Ten said. We quickly averted our eyes on him.

"Omg, Ten! I like it! So where we gonna spend our break?" Irene asked. We waited for his answer but he stayed silent. "Earth to Ten?" She added.

"I don't have any idea." He answered. They laughed at him but I just looked at him seriously.

Something's bothering me these past few days. Ten is always spacing out. Sometimes, I can see on his face that he's stressing himself. So as her girlfriend, I'm starting to worry about him.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me and sadly smiled at me. So I guess, he's not.

I took out my phone from my bag and texted him.

To: My Ten❤
We'll talk later, okay? I know you have a problem. But for now, I just want to say I love you❤

I sent it to him and sighed. I'm getting worried. Why is he stressing himself? Aish.

~#~

Ms. Principal announced that we don't have any classes anymore this day. Instead of going home, we decided to hang-out together. It's been a long time since our last bonding.