Chapter 19

Lisa

THIS DAY WENT well. Since Jennie and I are okay now, I walked her home, again. I'm currently sitting here now on the couch in my house. Or should I say, I and Chaeng's house. Jisoo unnie and Bam are not here because they decided to stay in their own house.

"Lis, don't you want to move to another house with Jennie?" Chaeng suddenly asked.

"Maybe after we graduated, Chaeng. I don't want to rush things." I replied.

"We just only have three months before our graduation. You should start planning about that already."

"Yeah, you're right. But as I said, I don't want to rush things. We just became official yesterday."

"There's nothing wrong with that, Lalisa. Especially when you really love each other. Anyway, change topic. What are your plans after we graduated? You said, you'll go back in Thailand, right?" She brought out.

Geez. I forgot about that.

"Maybe. I'm not sure, yet. I mean, I don't want to leave Jennie here. And she can't go with me either." I stated.

"Lisa, let me remind you that Mr. Wang is still alive so he can still do something bad to your parents. So you need to go home. Your parents need you." After she said that, the reality hit me. I need to stop Mr. Wang from doing something bad again.

But what can I do? I'm powerless. While he's powerful. I'll just lose the battle if ever.

"Is there any way to stop him?" I asked while looking at her. She let out a sigh.

"There's nothing we can do to stop him, Lisa. Just accept that fact. Even if we want to, we can't." There's a hint of disappointment on her tone. I just sighed.

"But we can stop him if we will ask for someone's help." I looked at her in confusion.

"And who's that someone?" It took her a seconds before she answered my question.

"His son. Jackson Wang." What she said made me chuckle.

"Are you out of your mind, Rosé? Just like what you said, it's his son. Do you think he will help us to do something to his own father?"

"Lisa, I did a background check about him. He's not in good terms with his father. There's more, Lis. He tried to stop him before from attacking you and your parents and from robbing your dad's bank account. So I guess, he will help us if we'll ask for his help." She said without a pause.

Wow. This bestfriend of mine is really amazing.

"So?" She asked while waiting for my answer.

"Let's discuss about it when Ten came back." She could only sigh.

We can't plan something without Ten. Ten knows what to do so we need him. But we can't let the squad know about this.

"You know that he's trying to kill you, aren't you?" I was shock upon hearing her question.

After he robbed my dad's bank account, he started making a move to kill me. But luck isn't on his side. So here I am, still alive.

"Ofcourse, I knew."

After that, she didn't say anything anymore. So I excused myself and entered my room. It's already midnight. So I laid down on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke up when I felt someone laid down beside me. When I opened my eyes, I saw Chaeng's face.

"Hey, good morning." She greeted with a small smile.

"Yeah. Good morning to you, too."

"Ten messaged me. He said, he'll come back here on Saturday in the morning." She uttered.