[m.yg]

smut!! fast climax!!p!×domyoongi×subreader×

You moved the tight curls that stuck out from under your bonnet out of your face and kissed your teeth.

He wasn't in bed, the shower wasn't running, he didn't have work so that could only mean he's eating or still cooking, no inbetween.

You decided to just stay in bed and go back to sleep but that didn't  happen as planned.

As soon as you laid back down your mind kept going back to the night before.

"Keep moving in circles- fuck- just like that baby~" 

You felt the familiar throbbing as you thought about how he bit his lip while you moaned under him.

'Stupid hormones'

You groaned hiding your face in your pillow. You couldn't help but, reminisce on the intimate moment.

You sat up straight in the bed, pouting.

Rubbing your eyes, you kicked your feet over the bed, wobbling to the bathroom as your legs still felt like jelly.

You started brushing your teeth with one hand as the other threw your bonnet on the floor taking your curls out of its ponytail, letting it fall to its natural state.

You left the room and immediately the smell of breakfast being made hit your nose.

You sighed out loudly, pleased with the delicious aroma.

As you walked further down the stairs you could hear him, whistling the melody one of his newly released songs.

You sneaked behind him and wrapped your arms around his torso.

He jumped a little, before glancing around towards you.

He smiles.

"Look, whos finally up.."
He jokes.

You smile against his bare back, as your eyebrow raised.

"Finally? What time is it?"

"Its time for breakfast, go sit."

"I'd rather stay right here." You pecked his shoulder.

He turned off the burners and covered the food, turning to you with a smile.

"Aww, did lil suga make you all clingy, again?" He babytalked you.

You hid your face in his chest as he chuckled deeply, wrapping his arms around you.

"Stop it."

"I'm just playing." He rubbed your back before kissing your forehead.

"Hungry?"

"Yes.."

"What do you want to eat? I made some-"

"But not for food." You stopped him.

He blinked a few times shaking his head, making sure he heard you right.

"huh?" He furrowed his brows, seriously confused.

"You heard me." You frowned.

"I did hear you but, I'm not quite sure what you want? Are you on another water diet or something?"

You rolled your eyes.
"Jesus, Yoongi you're so clueless sometimes."

"What?" He laughed.

You held his hips, staring up into his eyes.