his bestfriend [m.yg]

*little extra sub/little y/n**

"Aye, why are you two being so quiet?"

Yoongis eyebrows raised as soon as he stepped into his living room watching his best friend flirt shamelessly with his girlfriend. He watched Mina talk to you as your favorite stuffed animal, your unicorn.

"Is y/n okay with letting Mina kiss her?"

You giggled and grabbed the unicorns horn, ignoring her question completely as Yoongi cleared his throat and plopped down next to you on the floor.

"No, she's not."

You leaned on minas shoulder and yawned before pulling your toy out of her hands and cuddling it against your chest.

She chuckled and rubbed your back.

"Looks like someone's tired."

Mina glanced to Yoongi only to find that he was already staring at her.
Yoongi coughed into his hand and turned his attention to your sleeping form.

"We need to talk."

Mina was confused but, nodded nonetheless

"Uh...ok but, lemme put her to bed first..."

...Upstairs with mina...

Mina tucked you into bed and kissed your head. She continued to hover over your body before finally giving into her temptation and kissing your lips. She pulled back immediately and watched as you smiled, clinging on more to your stuffed animal. She ran her fingers through your box braids and smiled back.

"I love you~."

"Me too."

...downstairs with yoongi...

Mina took her seat on the couch while Yoongi stayed on the floor, staring coldly at her. His tongue poked the inside of his cheek as he thought of where he should start.

"...i don't think I want you around her.."

Mina shifted in her spot.

"Around who?"

Yoongis top lip curled at her coy-ness.

"Dont play coy with me Mina. Who else? Who else would I be talking about?"

"Y/n?"

Mina laughed dryly at his silence, it was not yoongis place to decide who could or couldn't be around her.

"Yoongi...you can't just keep me away from her. I-"

She stuttered trying to get her words out.

"I'm in love with her."

Yoongi rolled his neck as he was dumbfounded.

"Huh? You're what?"

Mina cleared her throat as her pearly white teeth shined through her confident smile.

"I'm in love with her. I love
y/n .......and nothing you do or say will keep us apart."

Yoongi stood up and strolled over to Mina, towering over her. He stared into her big brown eyes and shook his head.

"So, you, my bestfriend, are in love with Y/n, my girlfriend? You do understand that she doesn't like you like that? Y/n wouldn't be in good hands if she did give you a try, what could you possibly do for her? hmm? "

Mina was left without words as she stared back into Yoongis eyes.

"I...i..."

She started to grow angry and stood up to him, pushing against yoongis chest.

"Fuck you, I could love her a lot better than you, Min Yoongi. How dare you question my love for her? Do you know how she makes me feel? Do you know how I make her feel? I bet it's alot better than you ever could."

Yoongi kissed his teeth, looking away and fighting the urge to slap her a cross her face.

"Y/n...is my world. Being with her, you're going to need more than love to provide for her. You need patience and lots of it. You need a lot of things you don't have like money-"

Mina gasped and slapped him, his face turning to the side.

"Again, how dare you? Are you even my best friend? Did that make you feel good? I do have money and I do love-"

"You don't even know what love is! You once had a small crush on my ex and thought he was also the "love of your life" And what happened after? ...oh right, you found out you were just lusting over him."

"We don't speak on Namjoon. You know exactly why. I-"

She was interrupted by Yoongi pushing her out of his living room and the front door.

"I'm not going to argue. Y/n loves me and I love her. If she wanted someone else she would've said so. You'll find someone that'll love you the right way, one day but, sadly, it will never be her."

He slammed the door in Minas face and sighed.

Another friend lost because of you.