business women [k.dh]

*gxg smut for Christmas Eve anyone?*

"Y/n Y/L/N my office. Now."

Everything goes  silent as your bosses voice came over the intercom.

"Well you heard her y/n, her office. It might be about your  promotion~" your best friend pushes you out  of the break room and you stand there with your coffee in your hand, too scared to face your boss.

"Y/L/N Y/N my office please."

You kiss your teeth making your way to her room.

Everyone stares and whispers watching you walk past.

You roll your eyes.

Finaly,  approaching  her door you go to knock only for it to open on it's  own and of course that lead you to fall inside.

The door shuts.

"Y/n get off the floor."

You get up dusting yourself off.

"Is there anything you needed me for?"

She circles you, "Clearly.  Or otherwise you wouldn't be in here."

"I need you to help me with this little problem, I got. Okay?"

You shrug, "Uh...sure but are you gonna say what it is or not?"

"I'm getting to it."

You cross your arms, watching as she struts over to her desk, her skirt hugging her figure perfectly as she leans over.

"I need help fixing my computer. I think some kind of virus got into it."

You walk over standing to her side, waiting for  her to move out of your way.

"So can you do it?" She stands back up.

"Of course, I can." You smile at her before leaning into her computer.

She moves from next to you and watches you from behind.

Dahyun couldn't help the overflow of lust that filled her mind from seeing you bent over a table.

She starts to unbutton her shirt, honestly, she couldn't  believe  her plan worked.

You clear all of the tabs and end up on a porn site.

Your face heats up and you try to exit but it doesn't  close. Infact it only gets louder, making you back away from the screen.

You start to stand but a hand comes onto your back keeping you down.

You look back and Dahyun stood behind you, gripping the end of your skirt and pulling it up  your waist.

"So are we really about to do this in your office? You can't wait until we get home?"

"Shhh..."

You stay in that position  letting her do what she wanted.

"Did you atleast bring it?"

"Baby. Shh."

You grab the table as she starts to take your underwear off with her teeth.

"Turn that computer off for me."

You turn it off just like she said.

She spreads your thighs before leaning over and kissing the back of your neck.

You hear that familiar buckling sound that aroused you so much. You knew what was to come....you were.

She grips your waist sliding into you.

"Let's see how long you can stay quiet."

She snickers before pulling out.

"Dahyun, please don't play with me, today."

She snaps her hips, bouncing you off of her.

"I sad to be quiet."

She slaps your butt repeatedly before squeezing the flesh in her hands and spreading them apart.

She starts to find a good pace, drilling into you with such speed you could've  already came and no one would have known.

She puts one of her hands on your back pushing down harshly, making an arch.

She groans rolling into you skillfully, "I know you wanna- fuck-" she's  not able to finish her sentence as you squeeze tightly around the purple toy that rubbed against her clit.

You moan clenching around it.

"Oh- Faster!"

"Don't make a sound."

She grabs right beneath  your thighs, pistoning her hips into you so fast that the table shook.

Your walls started to react to her.

"Princess, I thought I said to be quiet."
She taunts you, not slowing down.

You wet sounds bounce off the walls filling her ears and boosting her ego.

"Your gonna make me cum princess."

You stutter breathlessly, trying to gather your strength for what was about to happen.

"You like being loud, angel?"

She clenches her teeth.

You moan nodding your head.

She smacks your butt, "I know you do."

[And this is where it ends because I lost the plot. Merry Christmas:)]