your ex is back [k.th & m.yg]

* tw//none*

Your back hit the wall as yoongi started his attack on your neck.
He pushed your leg up onto his waist and stood between your legs, slightly grinding his length on you. Your head fell back as breathy moans escaped your mouth.

"mmm, I warned
you what would happen if you kept kissing me there."
He breathed out and grabbed the side of your head, kissing under your chin and rubbing your thigh with his other hand he ended up sucked on your lips as he pulled away and tossed you onto his shoulder. Gliding upstairs effortlessly, yoongi threw you on the bed and started to undress you slowly. He unbuckled your bra, throwing it onto the floor, doing the same to your shorts.

*knock knock*

You both jumped and glanced at each other confused.

"Ya~, did you invite someone over tonight?"

You shook your head.

"Did you?"

He rolled his eyes, sitting up in his boxers.
"Obviously not."

"Should we get it?"

He shrugged.

"You might wanna put something on though."

He smirked and got off his knees, fixing his shirt. You held your hand out and he grabbed it pulling you up with him.

*knock knock, knock knock*

"We're coming!"

Yoongi shouted, feeling agitated as he threw your robe at you.

You slid it on and tied it around your waist.

*knock knock*

"I said hold on!"

You strolled downstairs letting out a deep sigh, you were so close to getting that good curvature from yoongi.

Opening your door, your brows knitted in confusion.

"Taehyung?"

He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah."

Your smile dimmed.

"So, how are you?"
You asked while leaning against the doorway.

"Oh, I'm fine, thank you."

You faked a smile, trying so hard to not roll your eyes.

"What brings you here?"

He sighed and pointed in your home, you shrugged and moved to the side letting him in.

"Sit down. So, why are you here?" You asked, tugging at your robe.

He sat down and crossed his legs, still smiling.

"Uh, yeah so, I really just need a place to crash for tonight, if that's ok with you? I know I broke your heart when I left town with-"
You couldn't help but interrupt him with your laughter.

"What? You didn't break my heart, Tae. And if you want to stay, you'll have to ask Yoongi. Speaking of him...Yoongi!"

Taehyung flinched at your sudden yelling.
"Yoongi?"
He frowned as soon as you looked away from him. 'Who even was this, Yoongi?'

"Mm?"

"Taehyung wants to stay tonight because-... Why do you need a place to stay?"

Yoongis lip curled as soon as he heard your exs name.