[j.hs]

*dom hobi//sub reader//ropebunny//light torture// brat reader//fast climax//also long build up*

Your hands pull against the tightly knotted ropes trying to escape his torture. He pulls out his secret box and pulls back the folds.

"I'm going to warn you one more time to stay still, princess."

Your held falls against the bed as you arch your back. The feeling of the cold air tickling your nipples was small but, impactful.

"I'm sorry..." you whimpered out, lowly.

"Shh, baby... now, which do you think I should use? Hmm?"

You don't say anything and  receive a hard smack to your thigh. Your body jerked as you  let out a painfilled hiss.

"I'm trying to be nice to you baby." He wraps his hand around you neck, squeezing lightly.

He looks you deep in the eyes amd licks his lips before chuckliing.

"Oh well."

He slowly pulls out the ** and  sets it down on the bed. Your eyes widened as fear took over your body.

"Daddy, please-"

He slaps your thigh and you squeal.

"No more talking, babygirl."

He gets out the remote and pushes the machine closer until it's right at your flower.

You start to pull on your arms, trying to escape once again but, to no avail it only hurted you more.

"You asked for this baby."

Hoseok presses the remote turning it onto vibrate.

The tip of the machine hummed at your hole.

You whimpered, trying to push it further, only for   him to turn it onto a stronger mode.

You squealed out loudly as it started to drill into you slowly, he bites down on his lip, watching you squirm around at the power of the dildo.

"Apologize to me and maybe we can go faster but, if you even try to cum, your punishment is only going to get worse."

He hovers over your body, going to sit down on your stomach. His cold hands massaged your breast.

"Apologize to me."

The toys slow motions, thrusting deeply into you made you flustered, you couldn't even look hoseok in the eye. 
"I-I'm sorry."

He chews on his bottom lip watching you struggle, "Princess, if you want it faster just say so." He blunts while moving from ontop of you.

The both of you make eye contact as he traces his fingers down your body.

He smirks, rubbing circles at the area right before your folds start, "It's a little to late to submit now, baby."

Hoseok presses a few buttons on the remote, speeding up the machine, pushing it further inside of you as its thrusts intensifies.

"Ahhh! Hoseok, please!" You scream out loudly as it worked inside of you. You could feel it's tip hitting your spot over and over. Hoseok smiles at the chaos he's caused watching you get closer to your edge.

You raised your legs as much as you could as your toes curled. Your eyes rolled back and your body was about to shake until hoseok turns the machine off, pulling it out of you as you cried out for him to let you finish. He watches as your cream drips out of your hole and onto the bed licking his lips with desperation.