facetime [c.hw]

☆short|fluff☆

"Wonnie? Hello?"

You interupted his sleep while tapping on the screen as if that'd help.

He slowly opened one eye.

"What baby? I'm tired." He pouted.

You pouted aswell, he called you first but, won't let you talk to him.

"I just wanted to ask you about your day."

"Hard." He blurted out quickly while resting his eyes.

"Why was your day hard?" You pushed the camera in your face as you laid all the way back on the couch.

"Y/n, baby. Let me go to sleep. I'll tell you about it after practice tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? But, you said the same thing yesterday..."

Hyungwon laid his head on his arm, staring at you through his laptop.

"I did? I'm sorry. I completely forgot. Everything has been slipping my mind, recently."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

He shook his head.

"Not unless, you give me my phone kisses."

You cringed.

"I want three. One for each cheek and another one for my lips."

You stared at him overthinking.

"Come on. No ones around, right now. It's just me, don't you miss me?"

He smiles as he moved  his hair out of his face.

"Of course I do."

"So then give me my kisses." He spoke bluntly before bringing his right side of his face to the screen.

"Kiss me."

"Wonnie, just tell me-"

"Kiss me, woman."

You rolled your eyes before putting your lips to the phone and puckering your lips and making a loud pecking sound.

He turned his head smirking into the camera.

"Good girl."

You ignored him trying not to smile since it had been so long ago that he said that to you.

"Two more."

You stared at his thick lips not realizing how much you truly missed them before now.

"Can I just  fake kiss your lips and get this over with?"

Hyungwon twirled his hair around his fingers before pouting into the screen.

"I want all of my kisses."

"please, let's talk about you. No more stalling. I wanna hear everything about it. The sooner you start talking the faster it'll end."

He sighed. A ghost of a smile replaced with frowning lips.

"Fine but, since when did you start to tell me what to do? Last time I checked, I was-"

You raised an eyebrow cutting him off, "I'm being serious no more deflecting."

"Ok." He sighs again.

"I just miss you. I'm still not used to coming back home from a long day and you're not there physically to comfort me. I think I'm just homesick. Now, will you give me my kisses?"

"No."

"What? You said-"

"Love you, bye."