you dancing in front of them [r.v]

* red velvet reaction & scenario, also short :/, 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐬*

𝐘𝐞𝐫𝐢

You started to take the time out of your day, every day since before you met Yeri to learn dances, viral or not, you just loved dancing. And once you heard 'psycho' the excitement to learn yeris part and make her happy, skyrocketed.

So there she was, watching you dance to psycho, not missing any beat. She was so flustered that you even decided on doing her part, blushing the whole time, she cheered you on. It sounds pretty corny when you think about it but, she really loved watching you dance for her and you really loved dancing for her.

Wendy...

𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞

She's going to make it sexual. Even if you're dancing to something like twice or an old Ariana song, she's going to stone face you and then start to sit you on her lap because she doesn't know the difference between dancing for her and dancing in front of her.

𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢

When she gets home from practice, you would think that close to the last thing she'd want to do is stay up watching her girlfriend dance to tiktok anthems or viral dances, periodt but no, she always wanted to see you dance, especially when you twerked. She liked how your butt moved (or didn't), basically fell in love with your shape. You were so perfect to her. Slim but still thicc in all the right places, anyways, she watched you every once in a while, sometimes she wanted to see your freestyle because she knew how great of a dancer you were (unless you're not ;) ). Even gets up to dance with you depending on how she's feeling.

𝐉𝐨𝐲

Once she sees you dancing she's going to want to join. Records the both of you dancing so she can watch it whenever she's away.
You're not that much of a good dancer but, if it makes her smile, that's all that really matters.

By all means, I don't mean tap-dancing. 💃🏿