[l.jh]

umm a draft, Smut at the beginning, somewhat fluff, filler AND short I'm so sorry😞

"quiet."
he shushed you while rubbing his thumb over your wet bud.

you bite back your moans as Jooheon smirks leaning towards your entrance and lapping up your sour juices.

you grab onto his hair tighter and squeeze your legs around his head.

you try not to make any faces as he uses his other hand and puts two of his fingers into your small hole.

"I think someone's close..."

he starts to pump his fingers inside of you and you can feel your release approaching.

Your tongue sticks out of your mouth, limply to the side and your eyes cross as your hips start to twitch and shake.

"Ah Daddy~~" you moan while pulling at his pink hair.

You thrust your clit into his face as you cumm hard, you couldn't help yourself and eventually push him down onto the cold tile floors, riding out your high on his lips and chin.

Jooheon groans holding you down by your waist, keeping his mouth open as your creamy white liquid fell right into his mouth.

You put your hands out in front of you and stop as he slurps you up.

Jooheon finally stops before tapping your lower back, signaling you to lift up.

you put your hand on each side of the stalls walls and try to stand but your legs were still weak.

Jooheon hums before gripping your thighs and helping you sit back down.

He takes his time to get up before standing over you and grabbing at the paper towels.

You watch as he gets down on his knee spreading your legs open.

He starts to wipe away at your creamy mess,

"Are you coming back home with me?"

You were breathing heavily, a sweaty mess, and you could barely stand.

"Of course I am...I have no other choice."

*time skip*

"But this is why I hate when you show up to my job."

You lay down in bed next to him and Jooheon looks over to you.

"You hate being fingered?"

"Mmm...no but, I hate leaving early."

Jooheon blows air out of his nose before rolling ontop of you. He places his hands on the outsides of your head.

"If you stayed home for me, I wouldn't need to show up to your job everytime I need attention..."

"Hmph."

"Don't "Hmph" me, yn. I don't like you working there, anyways. Anything could happen to you."

"But it hasn't."

"But it could. What if someone tries to take advantage of you?"

"I'll be fine, that could happen anywhere."

Jooheon spreads your legs to each side of his thigh, while starting to pepper your skin in butterfly kisses.

He pecks your neck, "Just quit."

Your eyes flutter close, letting him do what he wants.

He lifts your night gown up over your hips and fumbles with the lace around your panties.

"I can take care of the both of us."

He pulls your underwear half way down your thigh and props your knees up.

"Think about it...being able to see each other in the morning, being able to cuddle at night, being able to ride my face whenever you want...you like riding my face, right?"

You kiss your teeth, "You could've just stopped talking after the cuddling bit and I would've agreed."

He shakes his head at you while unzipping his pants.

"That's my girl."