reaction: you're upset[bts]

☆a big attempt at fluff over here☆

Jin

Tears ran down your flushed cheeks as you sat on your boyfriends lap. He kissed your cheek before continuing to read further into your diary.

He read it to himself quietly chuckling and snickering randomly until he ran across a sentence that stunned him, you heard him gasp and hid your face in your hands. He closes it slowly setting it aside.

"Do you really think you don't deserve me?"

You blinked, more tears trailed down your face softly. He sighed wiping away at your tears.

"Oh. Baby, don't cry. Stop crying." He continued to wipe away your tears with his big thumbs.

"It's me that doesn't deserve you."

You shake your head.

"Stop lying to me."

He grabs your head, making you look him in the face.

"It's true, I don't deserve you. There's nothing more I could ever ask for. Unless it's to spend forever with you but, even that's not enough time."

"Jin...shut up." You whined before he pulled you into his chest and wrapped his long arms around you.

He sets his chin on your head.

"I love you."

Yoongi

Yoongi sighed out, stepping into his home shoes. He'd  spent a long day at work. In his studio.

He was in there all day getting so little done, too worried about what you had said to him when you left the night before.

*Flashback*

"I'm just surprised you still  like me." You laughed to yourself rocking on your heels.

"Huh?" He stares down at you confused.

"What?"

"You said you were surprised tha-"

He was interupted by your valet beeping the horn.

"Text me." You gave him a hug before pecking his cheek and running off into your car.

He watches as you zoom out of the fancy restaurant  parking lot, stunned.

"Umm, what the-"

* Flashback End*

He still couldn't  believe what he heard. You just blurted it out of nowhere.

He pulls his phone out walking into the dark living room.

"Ahh, come on. Answer the-"

"Hello? Yoongi?"

"Y/n! Are you busy? I was going to text but, I'm just to curious about what you said last night..."

You furrowed your eyebrows,
"What I said last night? What are you- oh! oh." You put your head down in shame and embarrassment.

"You said something about how you were surprised i still liked you... Was I not supposed to? Do you not want me to like you or-" he stops talking as soon as he hears you sniffle through the phone.

"Y/n, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine, it's just I wasn't thinking last night and my words escaped me. I did not mean to make you feel weird at all. Gosh, this is so embarrassing." You sniffled again, quickly wiping away any of the tears that fell.

"Are you crying? I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you cry." He facepalmed, shaking his head in shame.

"I'm coming over." He speaks  into the phone softly, grabbing his keys and making his wayout of the house.

Hoseok

"Thank you so much, Hobi."

He smiles and rubs your back, feeding you another spoon of ice cream.

"Any time."

You sniffled.

"What more could a girl want? You're the best bestfriend ever."

His smile slowly fades but he shoves another spoon in your mouth to hide it.

"Right." He nods to himself.

"I seriously don't know what I would've done, if you weren't here to comfort me. I don't deserve a friend a like you, hobi."

His lip twitched.

"Oh, hush Y/n. It's nothing." He laughs to hide his annoyance.

"No, seriously you're the best best fri-"

He shoves another spoon into your mouth.

"Just be quiet and eat your ice cream."

You smiled at him, nodding your head.

"Okay."

You hissed as your teeth started to hurt.

"But, seriously Hobi, you're the be-"

"Y/n, quiet."

Namjoon

Namjoon sighs out, rocking you in his arms as you continuously whimpered.

"I told you to stop reading those comments." He shook his head but, nonetheless wraps his arms around you.

"I know, I-I'm sorry.. I couldn't help myself." You stutter with your face wet from tears.

"I told you, you wouldn't be able to handle it. You're too soft." He rolls his eyes before kissing your forehead.

"I know, I wasn't thinking."

"You never think." He blunts.

You cover your face, putting your head down.

"I said sorry."

Jimin

You look over to your side as you hear small sniffling.

"Why are you crying? You're not on your period." You wipe away at your tears.

He pulls you into his chest.
"We're gonna cry together."

You shrugg trying to get out of his arms.

"I wanna sulk by myself."

He wraps his legs around your waist.

"You don't mean that baby. Stop letting your hormones speak for you."

"I'm not-"

"Shh, shh. I got you." He shushes you while patting the back of your head.

"whatever."

kooki and tae tae I'll  come back for you, lmao. Just had to post quickly.