discipline [m.yg]

*[1/2 maybe]*

"I don't even love you, anyway!" You yelled from upstairs, before slamming the bedroom door shut and locking it.

Yoongi shook his head. You were so stubborn, so spoiled, that whenever he told you no, you threw a tantrum. So he always tried to satisfy you in every way, making sure you were always happy.

So when you ask him for a puppy and he tells you,
"Not right now."

Of course you freaked out. You asked him again, everyday, for the next week. He still said no, and you still threw a tantrum.

Now, you've went a bit too far. You knew it. As soon as those words left your mouth, it felt wrong and you shouldn't have said it, but it was too late.

Kicking his home shoes off he steps into his sneakers.

He needed a break for a bit.

(1 hour later)

You walk downstairs, ready to apologize. Which is something you don't do often because,  you've never had to.

"Yoongi?" You called out his name while hugging your sides.

Getting nothing but, silence in return, you look in all of the rooms, even the big closet. He was no where to be found.

You flopped down on a pile of clothes you pulled out of the closet. "Yoongi."

(Yoongi pov)

"I have been."

"What?" Joon asks, while sitting down, next to him.

"I have been punishing her. I've taken things from her.  I've tried everything, she's just too much of a brat. I don't know what else to do."

"You have not, tried everything."
They all turned towards Jungkook, intrigued.

"What do you mean? He literally said he did." Joon pointed out.

Jeon rolled his eyes, "I mean he hasn't tried everything."

Everyone was quiet, waiting for him to finish.

"When you have a brat, like Y/n, you can't just give her rough sex and call it a punishment. You have to get it through her head that you're being serious, not joking. Start making her work for it. Make her beg but not just for sex, and if you say no, make her understand that's exactly what you mean."

Yoongi sighed, "There's no way I can do that. I'd just feel like a bad, controlling boyfriend."

"But you're not. She knows you aren't evil, and you know it too. Just try it. Like, instead of taking things away, stop giving them to her in the first place. Stop calling her princess and good girl when she doesn't deserve to be called that, make her work for those titles. For now, she's brat."

Yoongi hid behind his hands. He couldn't do that. Even though what you said stung a little, he knew you didn't mean it.

You were still his princess, afterall.

"Yoongi, are you even listening?"

He shook his head, getting himself out of his thoughts.

"No, sorry."

"Well, I was gonna say, start calling her by her real name but, your phone interrupted me. I bet it's her calling, go show her what you just learned. Be cold. Be rude. Don't let her make it about herself. Quick and easy."

Yoongi glanced down to his phone, realizing it was still buzzing, he walked out of the living room before answering.

"So how do I get a sub?"
He heard Joon ask, before you spoke into the phone.

"...Yoongi, I'm so very sorry~."

He nodded as if you could see him.

"Yes, I know you are."

You squealed through the line, clasping your hands together, making Yoongi laugh.

"So, you forgive me? you'll come back home, now? You're not mad at me, anymore?"

"I'll be home in a bit, just stay wherever you're at."  He said, ignoring your questions.

Hanging up the phone.

He stuck his phone in his pants pocket while rubbing his chin.

Maybe kook was right.

he'd definitely be making a few runs to the store before going home, tonight.

He walks back into the living room only to hear Namjoon still on the subject of finding a submissive.

"So, I have to let one find me?"

"They're not some "thing" you find. It all happens naturally." Jungkook, explained while holding his head, as the older talked his ear off.

Yoongi headed straight to the door, exiting the kitchen.

"I know you're not about to leave me here, with him, when I just helped you out." Kook crossed his arms glaring at Yoongi.

"Huh?" Joon asked, pretending to be hurt.

He shrugged at the both of them, pulling on his jacket.

"I'm very thankful for that but, now it's time to see if you actually know what you're talking about."

...

As soon as you heard Yoongis car pull into the driveway, you lifted your head up, off his

You run down the stairs and watch him as he walks into the house with bags on his arm.

He closes the door, before engulfing you in his arms.

Leaving wet kisses on your forehead.

"Why did you hang up on me?" You asked playing with your collar.

"I wanted to, that's why."
He shrugged, like it was no big deal.

"Oh, yeah. There's a few things for you in that bag." He points over to the bag he left by the door, before taking a seat and getting comfortable.

"For me?" You asked as your lips curled into a smile.

"That's what I said."

Frowning you go to get the bag and bring it back to your seat, next to yoongi.

You peeked inside the bag and just like that you're smile was gone.

"What is this?" You pointed to all the boxes that read "toy" but, there was no doll or even faces.

"They are yours."

You gave him the bag and scooted away from him, looking the other way and crossing your arms.

"they ArE yours- well what am I supposed to do with them?" You mocked him.

"It's not what you do with them, it's where I'll put them on you."

Yoongi wrapped his arms around your waist, sliding you into his lap.

"Open one of them."

You glared at him before grabbing the pink box first. You picked at the tape until yoongi snatched the box from your hands, peeling it off with ease and handing it back to you.

"What's in it?"

"Something for me." He smirked.

"I thought it was for me?why do I need to open it, if it's not?"

"Because I want you too."

You pouted.

"Well, now I don't want to." You sat the box down next to you.

"Do it!" He demands in his native tongue.

You flinched as his sudden loudness scared you.

"Open. The damn. Box."
He instructed sternly while giving you a look that sent shivers down your spine.

He grabbed your chain bringing your faces closer.

"Why are you not listening to me?"