[j.jk]

{this imagine is also kinda smutty... in my opinion.}

"Baby, I said, I'm busy right now..."

Jungkook brushed you off of him before raging at his screen and throwing his controller on the ground.

"What the fuck?! You made me die!" He yelled while pointing at you.

You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms

" tch whatever, I didn't do anything but, ask for my boyfriends attention. But of course you're too busy to talk to me because of this stupid game."

"Not now."
You leaned on his shoulder and handed him his joystick, waiting for him to say something nice. He snatched it away from you and sat it on the coffee table before sighing out loudly.

"Why not? You never have time for me anymore, since you bought that dumb game." You frowned and turned the other way.

"Kook, are you even listening to me?"

"How can I not when you won't stop distracting me..." He said while not taking his eyes away from the screen.

"I'm distracting you?" You asked while tilting your head.

"Yes, very much so. BRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STAY ON THE- fuck it." He threw his controller back on the ground and pushed himself off the couch, heading towards the kitchen.

You, ofcourse, followed behind him.

He slammed open the refrigerator doors and snatched a water before shutting it. Jeon tore the lid off the bottle, gulping it down all at once. His face still as red as ever.

You looked the other way and tried to stop yourself from laughing at his tantrum but, you couldn't help it. He was acting like a big baby.

He turned around glaring, instantly silencing you.

"Something funny?" He asked while sitting the empty bottle down on the island.

"Well..." You snickered at him before turning around and calming yourself.

"What's so funny?"

You looked behind you only to see him suddenly infront of you.

"Nothing was fu- Ahh kookie!"

He grabbed you and put you over his shoulder, going back to the island and sitting you there.

"You're laughing at me?"His face was a serious as ever.

"Only a little." You pinched the air before snickering.

He grabbed your hand, taking it into his and brought it to his lips.

"Why? Was me slamming the door funny to you?" He asked before attaching his lips to the back of your hand. He kissed all the way up your arm and stopped when he got close to your neck.

"Speak. Why's that funny to you?"

"It's not that serious I-" Your breath got caught in your throat as you felt his tongue lick over the sensitive spot under your jaw.

"Keep going." He instructed you, while holding your waist down tightly.

"I...I just- Your tantrum was a- amusing." You surpressed your moans as he started to nip away at your spot.

He pulled away, "Explain." He demanded before going back to your sensitive area.

"What really can I say? I thought it was funny... that's- Kooki!"

He smirked while sucking on your spot as the feeling of his teeth against your hot skin was starting to ruin your underwear.

"So we agree that it's not funny?" He asked and pulled away, again, making you sigh out.

You were to flustered to tease him and just gave in.
"Yes, it's not funny...I promise."