[k.sj]

☆dom jin×sub yn×size kink☆

Jin hisses turning to his side, his thick length in his hand as he stares at your beautiful face. He bit down on his bottom lip imagining himself between your full lips. He groans pulling on his rod. He sits up and crawls over your sleeping form. You were so small compared to him and he couldn't help how much that turned him on.

He groans pulling on his tip once more before tucking himself away back into his underwear.

He rubs his finger down the side of your face.

"So beautiful." He murmurs to himself while grabbing the end of your night shirt and pulling it over you head, revealing your dark perky nipples. He licks his lips, breathing in deeply.

He slides his hands up your stomach stopping right below your breast. He squeezes his large hands around them, rubbing his palm against your hardened nipples.

You whimper in your sleep, trying to turn to your side only for him to hold you down, lowering his face onto your right breast, he spits on your bud, biting it softly between his teeth. You squealed, turning him on even more.

"So fucking cute."

Slowly you open your eyes, half awake. Your hand flys to the head of the man that was stuck against your skin. You gasp. "Jinnie? What are you doing?" You ask still filled with sleep.

"I'm gonna make you feel good, baby. Relax." He says while moving onto your other breast, twiddling his thumb around the bud. You arch you back, moaning out loudly.

"Shh, baby you might wake the boys up."

You slapped your hand over your mouth, whimpering as he brushed his thumb against your buds.

"You like that, baby?"

You nod, whimpering audibly behind your hand.

He sits up straight again, refraining from going overboard.

He tugs on your cotton panties while licking his lips he pushed them to the side, rubbing his fingers around your moist hole.

"Did daddy really make you this wet? Huh, princess?"

Your hands rub your breast, palming your nipples, "yes daddy."

He pushes his finger inside of you, swiping it around your tight walls before  pulling it out and sucking your sweet juices off his fingers.

"Should daddy reward his baby for being so good?"

You clench around nothing as your mouth fell open, you whimper quietly, nodding quickly.

"Is his baby, going to be quiet?"

"Yes daddy, I promise I will." You assure him continuing to please your hard buds.

He smirks, gripping your waist and sliding in between your legs hoisting them over his shoulders. He slides his finger into the hem of your underwear, pulling them off easily.

He blows air against your hole, watching as it clenched and released around nothing.

"fuck, are you ready baby?"

You nod watching as he attaches his lips to your bud, you clench you thighs around his head as he  licks up the juices around your bud, you gasp.

He attacks your bud again, licking and sucking loosly. He holds up two of his fingers, sliding them into your mouth. He pumps his fingers, getting aroused from your small tongue circling his fingers.

"Good girl" he spoke lowly before removing his finger and rubbing them around your hole.  You painfully clench tightly around nothing before releasing and revealing the pink that lays inside your wet hole.

He breathes in again, feeling his dick twitch in his underwear. He moans rubbing his finger there again, to see your pink hole.

You spread your legs a little bit more and grab the back of his head, forcing him against your clit. He opens his mouth, sticking his tongue out and tasting your juices as you grinded upwards, enjoying his face.

You let out a painfilled moan as you squirmed under him.

He held your waist down, rubbing his face on your clit.

"So wet and pretty for me. Keep moaning baby." He demands while gripping your hips and forcefully bringing you against his face.

"Daddy. Daddy, I'm cumming."

He groans, "cum for me princess." He breathes out.

You shake on his face, whimpering as you released harshly all over him.

He slurped around you clit, sucking up every last bit of your sweet cream. The lewd sounds of his attack bounced off the walls loudly.  You grabbed his head, trying to pull him away from your sensitive spot but, that didn't  stop him. He licked around your hole, slowly inserting his tongue.

He grips your plump bottom in his hand and shakes it.

"You already know what I want baby."