His friend hates you [K.JK]

Can't delete this because I need to update more often🤦🏿‍♀️

*Kono Junki (jo1×jpop×bg)*

(Extra dashes and sprinkles of soft moments of course)

"Kunki~~ look at what I made for-...oh shit-"You stop yourself, seeing that he had company.

His friends slowly look up at you one by one.

"Wow is she American?"

"You didn't tell us you were into blackies." The one with blue hair joked igniting   laughter from everyone except for Junki.

He stands up and walks over to you grabbing your arm, pulling you into the kitchen.

"You didn't tell me you were having company." You whispered.

He scratches his chin, "I thought you were going to  sleep like you said."

Junki sneaks quick peaks at his friends noticing they were still staring at you, he steps infront of you and pecks the side of your face multiple times before whispering into your ear.

"Go back upstairs. I'll be there just give me a second, then I'm all yours."

"Ok but, I just wanted to show you what I made for you."

"You can do that later, I promise." He says before shooing you away.

He makes sure you go into the bedroom before sitting back down with his friends.

"Aww, Junki has a girlfriend."

"Whatever, let's just finish this set." He sighs grabbing his stack of cards off the table.

"What?"

"He must have forgotten we're not americans..."

"Uh, Jun...we don't speak english."

"I know." He answers back.

They all took their turns glaring at him before moving on with their card game.

Ren laughs to himself quietly before speaking again, "It's really a shame that you have a girlfriend."

Junkis smile dies a little, "And why is that?"

Ren shakes his head, shrugging, "maybe because me and syoya were planning on going to a stripclub after we finish this round."

Junki waves them off before shuffling the cards, "Oh, well then you two can go enjoy yourselves, there's nothing i need from that place anyway."

Rens smirk was wiped right off his mouth. He facepalms, "What is she doing to you?"
Shaking his head he sits back up, "You never turned down the stripclub before..." He sighs dramatically, trying not to lose his cool.

"Kunki, it's been one hour." You yelled interrupting whatever was going on before and running down the stairs.

"Who the hell is kunki?"

Everyone ignores him and Ren scoffs at the silence.

Syoya and Ruki look around wondering if it was really that deep.

You interuppt their conversation, once again, "Can I show you now? It won't take long."

Junki looks at all of the boys before nodding at you. You  clasp your hands together and sat down with your legs crossed next to him.