| 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐒 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯

Incubi are demons that appear in male form to seduce or have sexual intercourse with women

Incubi are demons that appear in male form to seduce or have sexual intercourse with women. They are the male counterparts of succubi (or singular, succubus). Laying with an incubus can result in severe deterioration of health, mental state, or even death. The great wizard Merlin is said to have been the offspring of an incubus and a woman.

»»————««

🤍

a n g e l

I woke to a pounding head and an ache that ran through my body like poison.

A pair of lips met mine, cold and wet, but gentle. My lids trembled open. I recognised his eyes straightaway, so close to me I could see nothing but the blue.

"You're finally awake." His purr rumbled deep in his throat. "Had a good sleep?"

I tried to shake the blurriness from my vision. "Codrus, what is this?"

He melted into a black silhouette against the light as he straightened. "This? This is called 'saving you', darling." His tone was calm, a lazy boat drifting on the ocean.

My arms were held above my head. I moved them to rub my eyes, but something held them back. I tried again, hearing the faint chink of chains against metal. Bright sunlight shone unabashedly from the windows - windows I did not recognise. I looked down. I was on a bed, but it was not mine.

My mind worked quickly to gather information. I was no longer at home. I was chained to a bed, four limbs spread out like a flayed lamb. Draco was not home, but he would come back and notice that I was not there.

The chains clanged again as I strained my wrists, but they were coiled around the bed-posts and driven deep into the stone wall. "Draco will know I'm gone," I said, in the most steady voice I could manage.

"Draco?" he scoffed over me. "Who cares about him? Don't you remember? You said you wanted me to be with me instead!"

I blinked at him, uncomprehending. "Wh- why would I say that?"

The smooth leather of his gloved hands stroked my jaw. "Because you're in love with me, Angel. You won't say it now, but you certainly did when we slept together."

He was speaking nonsense, and I had no idea why. I stared. He looked the same as always, formally-dressed and not a hair out of place. But something had changed now. It was in the way he walked, talked, moved. Shifting shapes, like a viper behind a rock, stalking its prey.

"That's right," Codrus slammed both his palms down on my pillow, catching my head between two pillars of muscle. "Do you know how loud you screamed it when I was fucking your brains out?" His breath was hot and sweet against my cheeks. I forced myself to meet his eyes. "You're lying."