~Chapter 11~

Previously..
"Don't worry Baby..."he paused taking in the fresh smell of coconut and sea salt shampoo of his babe "everything is fine...I'm just tired" he lied...he wasn't tired..he was on the brink of finding out who ended his entire world, nothing or anyone can stop him. Deep down Jeongguk knew in order to gain his revenge he would lose taehyung....

Was he willing to take that bet though?

-Taehyung's POV-

Jeongguk was acting very odd for my liking everytime I go near him he completely freezes up and leaves...have I done something wrong?
I heard the door bell ring and decided to answer it. Opening the big oak doors I was greeted with three men in black all way taller than me...heck even more built then anyone I've seen...except for Jeongguk.

"Is Mr Jeon here?.." the one in the middle asked his voice boomed...that scared me a little.
"N-no s-sir...he isn't im a-afraid..." I said trying to be as confident as I can but failed sadly.
"When he comes back tell him Mr Min asked him to see him.." with that being said the three males left my door set and left in there black Mercedes.

I quickly closed the door and sat in the sofa...who is mr min?? I wondered out loud I was drowning in my own thoughts that I didn't hear Jeongguk coming in.
"How do you know about him?" His voice made me jump, spinning around I was met with a tired looking Jeongguk he looked like he hasn't slept in days.
"J-Jeongguk you're home!...where have you been?" I ran to hugging him as tight as I can..until I felt his hands around my throat...

"Answer the question Taehyung...you don't wanna make me mad now do you?..."

HII everyone here's a short update I hope you like it :)