~ Chapter 12 ~

"Answer the question Taehyung...you don't wanna make me mad now do you?..."

A loud gulp echoed the room, never has Taehyung seen this side of Jeongguk, a dark aura engulfed the once sweet appearance of his kidnapper. He moved back slowly and each step he took Jeongguk took two more. "Answer me dammit!" Jeongguk's voice hollered scaring the younger even more as he started to shake harder and harder. No remorse or sympathy was shown on Jeongguk's face as he clutched the smaller boy's neck choking him in the process but not as hard as you would think, he knew his boundaries but the boy was getting in his way "I-I don't know who that is I promise!...I only repeated what..what the guys told me!.." a small shriek escaped his lips as Jeongguk threw him on to the sofa "why did you answer the door! I told you stay in your room! Do you not get it??!!" He knew better than to shout but the past nights of missed sleep and endless cases on top of everything got to his breaking point and he knows he's gonna regret what he did tonight.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry please I'm sorry!" Taehyung begged as he hugged Jeongguk's leg tightly "I'm sorry I didn't listen! Please I beg you don't leave me!" Jeongguk was already at the door but he didn't listen instead he shook the crying boy off him as he left the house.

Taehyung was left hopeless and scared as he scrambled to his feet, First his fiancé left him now Jeongguk doesn't even like him. He wondered to himself all his flaws as he sunk in deeper and deeper into endless despair.

Jeongguk on the other hand he was pissed, beyond pissed but not at Taehyung but at himself for hurting him like that. He knew if he didn't leave the house he would've killed the boy...