~ Chapter 7 ~

- late night - Jeongguk's PoV-

Gun shots, heavy footsteps and screams...I hear my older sister and my mother shouting at me to hide. My father....my father's words still fresh in my head I ran out to find my younger siblings on the floor...bleeding to death, skin torn and fresh cuts...a vision I might never be able to forget.

"Jeongguk~ah! Get out get out! Please!" The terrified screams of my sister rang through the scene...but it all went silent as a gun shot was heard in the same direction...I didn't hear anymore...her voice disappeared along with it...my natural instincts as a man told me to stay and fight...but I'm just a mere boy...so I ran as fast as I can towards the exits...sadly it was blocked by the very reason to why my beautiful dream turned into the worst nightmare...
"Appa!" I screamed hoping to get his attention yet it prevailed as loud crash inside the house sounded louder than my pleas for safety.

The next thing I knew my father dropped dead.....
"APPA!!!!"

-Normal PoV-

Jeongguk jolted up from his sleep, heaving breathing and cold sweat covering him from head to toe...he panted as he looked to the side table seeing
3:32am boldly written on the clock. He gripped his hair tightly as he let out a strangled sigh.
' why am I seeing this again?...it's not my fault it's not my fault!' He shouted in his head telling himself the same sentence to calm down.

A soft knock was heard from behind the large door, judging from the soft whimpers it could be identified as Taehyung.

"Gguki~" spoke a soft voice full of fear, "Yes baby?" Jeongguk asked gently as Taehyung opened the door walking inside, Jeongguk groaned seeing the smaller boy in only his grey T-shirt which was far too big for him, reaching just below his butt.

"C-Can I-I s-sleep w-with y-you?..." the stuttering little one spoke as Jeongguk chuckled motioning him with his left hand to signal Taehyung to lie down beside him with that Taehyung quickly scrambled up  towards the bed, covering himself with the blanket. Laughing loudly Jeongguk pulled the boy closer to him.

"What's got you so scared baby?" His hoarse voice holding amusement.
"The thunder scared me....I also had a bad dream.." Taehyung softly mumbled as Jeongguk cooed at his baby who was pouting so hard.
" What was it about my love?" Jeongguk asked hoping to reduce Taehyung's uneasiness.

"it was about this man...in my past...my parents knew him well but he was weird..." he whispered as Jeongguk tilted his head in confusion.

"What man? Why are you afraid of him?..." Jeongguk asked sitting up to face Taehyung.

"Y-You'll think I'm dirty!.....I don't want to say!..." the boy broke down in sobs as Jeongguk hugged him tightly.
"No baby I promise I won't, how could I ever think so low of you?..." Jeongguk whispered softly calming down a hysterical Taehyung.

"Pwomise?..." his baby melted Jeongguk's heart as he nodded telling him to carry on.

Clash of thunder beginning to grow along with Jeongguk's anger as the next sentence nearly had him crushing the boy who was in his embrace.

"H-He t-tried t-to r-rape m-me........."

~Author's Note~

Heyyyy I hope your well. Just to clarify this story isn't going to be all fluffy and sweet there are dark sides but I hope you all okay with it? Please let me know if you are not alright with this. My PMs are always open!

Bye!