~Chapter 1~

" I'm sorry Taehyung but I don't feel the sparks anymore...I met someone else..I didn't mean for us to turn out this way but I guess you should've known when I became distant.."

Every word created a crack in Taehyung's heart and if you listened carefully you could hear how slowly it was breaking. 3 years of loving him 3 years of giving him everything his heart desired...three years of sweet whispers of false i love yous. 3 three years of wasted tears.
Taehyung knew his fiancé was getting bored and impatient when he didn't want to give himself up for him until marriage but he thought he would understand. Taehyung was so ecstatic when he proposed to him that night under the stars after a long walk in his favourite park.  A few months passed by after his engagement, he started to become distant, started to avoid Taehyung and would come home late from work reeking of alcohol and other scents, one Taehyung could not decipher.
The silver haired beauty was getting tired of his fiancé's actions and decided to confront him, hoping for some comfort and sweet nothings but how wrong he was...

Instead of apologies it was goodbye, instead of I love yous it was I've gotten tired of you, instead of forever it was I hope you the best without me.

You could only imagine what Tae was feeling right about now, 3 years wasted on a lying man who's intentions were to love his body rather then his heart...

Thinking of all the memories trying to forget, trying to mend himself and trying to feel some sort of self-indulged love and comfort he felt nothing but sadness and self pity, he started to feel as if he isn't good enough, maybe he should've given himself up, he isn't beautiful enough, sitting on a bench, Taehyung let his tears run free like a waterfall as he sobbed softly, every emotion and memory crashing down on him like a thunderstorm.

He was too absorbed in self pity he didn't realise a man sitting down next to him, in all black with a medical mask covering his face, he looked as if he was searching for a prey but Taehyung didn't notice the glint in his eyes as he spoke.
"What's wrong? Why is a Beauty like yourself crying in a lonely park?.." the stranger asked his voice smooth and deep, hypnotic. Now Taehyung knows better then to speak to strangers at a park, but somehow he found comfort and safety beside the stranger who's eyes were the only thing visible under his hoodie and mask.
"M~my f~fiancé d~dumped me..."he stuttered wiping his tears with his oversized sleeves, his nose red and his eyes bloodshot, the stranger bit back a groan.

"Who the hell in the right mind would dump him?..." the stranger thought as he examined Taehyung head to toe.

"Well he doesn't know who he lost..." the stranger says as Taehyung stared up at him.
"I'm too ugly aren't I? Is that why he doesn't love me anymore?" Taehyung whispered softly going back to his sobbing leaving the stranger surprised by his word, honestly who wouldn't be when the most beautiful man he had ever seen was calling himself ugly and crying over a dickhead of a man.
The stranger placed his hand over Taehyung's shoulder reassuringly.
"why would you ever think that your ugly? Your the most beautiful, most precious person I had ever laid my eyes on...." he replied softly.
"R~Really?...." Taehyung asked his sad puppy eyes on full display making the stranger have thoughts on what he was going to do next.
"Yes really now how about I go treat you to ice cream I bet that will make you feel better right?" He asked as he watched Taehyung's eyes light up and his beautiful box smile showing brightly, small tears dropping one by one until the last drop.

"Can we really?" He asked with a little excitement as the stranger stood up nodding.
"I'm kim Taehyung by the way.." he introduced himself as he walked ahead of the stranger toward the ice cream parlour that was across the other street.

"And I'm Jeon Jeongguk..." before Taehyung could reply, his vision went blank and he blacked out....

Hello everyone! I hope you all are well, here's another book that I had an idea on. I hope to like it.

See you!