~ Chapter 3 ~

- Jeongguk's PoV-

I stared at him as he was begging me to leave him alone, he must think I'm a monster because of the way I'm shown on tabloids and stupid news...I don't mean him harm of course, just thought he would've been better off with me than some scumbag who left him cause he didn't have sex with him? What's up with that?

I bit my lip before sighing as I undid his chains
"I can't let you go...the least I can do is have you comfortable around here...come on I'll show you around.." I said in a soft tone not wanting to scare him. I watched him as he quickly scrambled up and latched onto my hand, I figured he was still feeling scared to why he was here but the minute I looked at him he let go...much to my dismay.
"A-Are you letting me go?....." he asked with uncertainty laced in his voice.
I reached out to hold his hand only to cause him to flinch and back away a little I sighed with exhaustion.

"I'm not letting you go...I want you here so unless you want to get lost in this house I suggest you hold my hand." I said as he slowly wrapped his small hands around my bigger bulkier ones, soft whimpers leaving his mouth.
I guided him out the basement door as he stared in awe at the house, it was normal Modern mansion but I guess he's not quite used to or been to such places.
I slowly pulled him to the kitchen seeing as his stomach was softly rumbling and his blushing seemed to get worse...cute.

"Are you hungry? Want me to ask my chef to make you food?" I asked as he stared at him with big brown eyes in fear.
"You can't say you can't trust me when you ended up like this Taehyung, I'm not doing you harm right? Come one I'll make you favourite Japchae" I asked bsaid playfully as Taehyung looked up at him in shock.

"H-How'd you know I like Japchae?..." he asked surprised as he stopped mid-way staring at me with his brown beautiful eyes...so damn beautiful.
"I saw you having it in the cafe outside the park....you always ordered it so I thought it might be you favourite..." I said as I watched him blushing under my gaze, I placed my hand under his chin lifting it up.
"In this house, you can do whatever you want, have whatever you need..." I said as he stared at me in confusion but I figured he will realise in time.
"So Japchae?..."I asked again as he nodded trying not to be too eager...

As we made our into the kitchen I saw Jin Hyung cooking ramen.
"Hey sweetie how was your-..." he stopped mid way realising someone was with me as he looked at Taehyung his eyes widened with a glint running over to hug him and squeeze his cheeks.
"Oh my Jeongguk you certainly found the most adorable little puppy haven't you?!" He said as I chuckled at him pulling away the now frightened Taehyung away from him.
"Hyung would you be able to make some Japchae?" I asked as nodded staring at Taehyung.
"We'll be in the living room then..." I said as i pulled Taehyung along to the large living room pulling him down onto my lap when I sat on the sofa, he looked at me a little scared and surprised but I tightened my grip around him anonymously taking in his scent...strawberries and vanilla sweet just like his personality.
"Hey mister why am I on you lap?" He asked tilting his head at me cutely, mister? He's definitely going to be the death of me.
"Baby you can call me Jeongguk and it's cause I want you on my lap, how else will I spoil you the way you should've been?" I asked with a smirk plastered across my face looking at him becoming a blushing mess.
"Are you calling yourself my sugar daddy?" He asked biting his lip raising his brow slightly. I nearly choked on his words but regained myself tapping his thigh.
"Only fair since your my sugar baby..." I replied as he turned his face away from me giving me the chance to kiss his neck making him jump a little.

"Anyways tell me about yourself..." I whispered pecking his jaw to his chin and neck, I just couldn't help myself and I know that he wasn't protesting so I kept going.
"I-I like drawing and tigers and ice cream and Japchae...I love animals and a lot of other things...but love doesn't mean what it should mean to me anymore I don't deserve it..." he said in a sad tone making me stop what I was doing as I cradled him a little.

"You deserve the world and many more don't you dare say you don't deserve love because it wasn't your fault...." he sniffles into my chest as he drew invisible circles on my wrist.

"You know Jeonggukie you remind me of a bunny I used to have..."

Hiiiii alll I hope your well so I decided to change the schedule around for the stories
I will update FINDERSKEEPERS daily
And I will update DETHRONED every Monday and Wednesday
TEMPTATIONS isn't getting too much views but I'll keep it up.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜