~ Chapter 4 ~

"You know Jeonggukie you remind me of a bunny I used to have...."

Jeongguk stared up at him surprised written all over his face as he watched Taehyung giggle to himself at his hidden memories, there was only one word running around Jeongguk's mind and that word was.....adorable. It's true Taehyung was the definition of it and he wasn't afraid to tell him that. In moments like these Jeongguk wonders if he's ever truly lucky to find someone like Taehyung or if the world was lucky to have someone like Taehyung walking around....but some people took it for granted...Jeongguk was going to fix the broken patches on Taehyung's heart and he promises it.

"B-Bunny?...I remind you of a bunny?" Jeongguk asked in a half shout and half whisper as his face slowly turned red from embarrassment.
"Well yes...you see he was a caramel brown furred bunny with the biggest brown sweet eyes...just like yours...whenever I see you smile I see a bunny" Taehyung replied his eyes turning into crescent moons as his beautiful box smile appears.

Jeongguk was certain that Taehyung was going to be the end of him.

"Well i like to think I'm more....intimidating than a furry creature with buck teeth...and I'll have you know I do not have such teeth.." Jeongguk replied offence present in his voice as Taehyung bit his lip from laughing.
"Oh I didn't mean to offend you Ggukie I promise...I just meant that because I loved that bunny and he made me happy..." Taehyung whispered to him softly as he saw a blush streak shine on Jeongguk's face.

"Oh my the big bad wolf is blushing!" Taehyung cheered softly as he cupped Jeongguk's face gently chucking to himself at the now beet red Stranger.

"Careful with your words Taehyungie...the big bad wolf can still bite" Jeongguk said as he smirked before switching their places, having Taehyung under him with him between Taehyung's legs, Taehyung let out a squeak as his face tinted with red staring at him in shock.

"The little baby wouldn't want to meet the big bad wolf right now...now would you?." Jeongguk asked his smirk never leaving his face and his voice dripping with dominance and lust.

"But I like the big bad wolf...I think all beasts deserve a second chance...."

Hi all sorry for the short chapter!
But I wanted to keep this bit a little soft because I can't have Taehyung turning into a mess too soon!

Hope u like it!

Much love!

S